Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Easy eq, but is not boring like Deus or Mother arms phase(once is okay, but doing it 2 or 3 times is boring), so overall is good c:

I did like him flipping upside down and doing that whole Olga Flow type attack. Was kinda cool.

The music is definitely the best part about this quest. I need that Saxophone
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

So what stones drop rate is like for you? I'm asking because I run rdb 300 + tri 150+timed but I will have to go back to classic 250 + tri 100/125+timed combo soon.
    Got 6 voucher per run and 7 stones. I fear the normal stone rate to be more like 2 per run :/

EQ isn't too bad ... just confusing. Like many, I was expecting a tougher fight. Cubes rate and reverie fodders are neat at least.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

i tend to judge new content by playing in non-expert for my first run to see how that portion of the playerbase handles it.

i played techer and nobody died outside of failing the dps check around like 25% or whatever.

8/10 at least the sax was good
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Assuming that I get about 5 stones per run and that I can make about 10 runs per week, it should take me a month to get the Amphitrite Stone and to complete this:

Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 19, 2018 at 11:41 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

there is a dps check in this eq like deus?

have not played it yet cause .. at work

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    i tend to judge new content by playing in non-expert for my first run to see how that portion of the playerbase handles it.

i played techer and nobody died outside of failing the dps check around like 25% or whatever.
    not a very good way of testing new content but ok

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    there is a dps check in this eq like deus?

have not played it yet cause .. at work
    Persona has 2 DPS checks back to back, brings out a small orb, if successful he brings out a massive orb, if successive you get a free downtime period to damage him. If not successful BOOM
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I only made it online when there was about 2 mins left of the last showing of the EQ, tried to find an XH group, nobody there so jumped to SH with <1 min left to see if I could find anyone. Three including my character, but by the time I hopped out of the campship, the other two had bailed already. Figured I would see what the fight felt like, so didn't top up my boosts or even bring a half-doll, just started it. As a 'casual', playing Ra/Hu (and nowhere near the stats/numbers/gear/etc you guys run), figured it wouldn't be too pretty, so basically attacked when Massive Hunter was available, and ran around/dodged/etc when it wasn't (he always seemed to somehow clip my character with something if MH wasn't up, so I stopped wasting PP).

...anyway, fast forward 17 mins later, and thinking, "Cool, I cleared the first part. What comes next?"... Quest Clear... Not what I expected.

The only boosts active upon completion were 50% 45% Daily Tri and 250% RDR (no team boost or anything else, just those). Nothing useful from weapons/units, but I did get two Erebos stones and four weapon form change pass parts. Not too bad I guess, but not not sure how I felt about the EQ itself. Maybe this quest was intended/designed to be run without the ARKS boost? Seems to help almost too much. Or maybe SH is far easier than I remember.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Got to see that second DPS check, it looks extremely cool visually.

One major nitpick with this fight is Persona during his Persona mask phase ALWAYS goes out of the arena making it hard for melee to get his weakpoint. He does it a lot and it is incredibly annoying to deal with until he does Double's move of flying across the field. We had him fall over while being outside of the arena far from many people to hit him.

Loser at least only goes so far and Mother always stays in the arena, so its really bothersome that he just ignores the area and fucks off out of bounds until the Double move of him going upside down.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    One major nitpick with this fight is Persona during his Persona mask phase ALWAYS goes out of the arena making it hard for melee to get his weakpoint. He does it a lot and it is incredibly annoying to deal with until he does Double's move of flying across the field. We had him fall over while being outside of the arena far from many people to hit him.

Loser at least only goes so far and Mother always stays in the arena, so its really bothersome that he just ignores the area and fucks off out of bounds until the Double move of him going upside down.
    On my first run, he did this to my MPA too. What is worse is that, when he was out there, he attacked with a bunch of melee attacks that couldn't really hit anybody.

I am suspicious that there is a glitch in his AI.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9