Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

He's okay, but kinda tiring to see another Loser type boss. At least Elder had the cool aesthetic of having to fight on a piece of a destroyed ARKS ship and players being slow enough for the attacks to be threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, does Falz Persona's actual mask break at all? I break everything else, but that.
    Which one do you mean? I was going to ask about his final/last form one as well, where it is black at first (some runs I have seen people focus on it with WB/Chain while other runs they focus on the red 'heart' the whole time), but since that changes back to the base/white form, I am assuming you mean that one? I haven't seen it break yet, think that is just the bare form most likely, since the dmg doubles after breaking that black mask so I am guessing that makes the white mask an equal weakpoint (as the 'heart' dmg-wise), so would guess that makes it the base form/non-breakable, but I am probably not the best to ask about that.

As for the fight/strat as a whole, is it just:
    Break any parts (orbs/arms/etc) -> break mask -> dmg face(?) til change -> repeat -> last form break black mask then WB/focus on whichever weak point is easiest to reach for most of the MPA (whether the red 'heart' or white mask/face when he is upside down)?

That seems to be the gist of what I have seen so far, but I don't play on expert blocks, so whether that is the 100% correct strat or not I am not sure. Just want to make sure if/when running with WB I am not leading the moths to the wrong flame.

Then again the only thing above [crap weapon -> excube] I have gotten so far was a single Nox weapon two runs ago, so assuming the good stuff is locked behind the new/future versions/difficulties (or my drop rate is just back to crap like usual). Think I saw one party member get a single 13* once (I place a party maker for randoms just so I can get the bonus drop rate ), but don't recall what it was. Edit: It was the new 13* AR. You know, since my character was the one playing Ranger...
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Dec 22, 2018 at 04:13 AM.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Lightstream unit stats:
    100 HP, 15 PP, 50 S/R/T atk

371 S/R/T DEF
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I (finally!) got the qualifications for expert. YAY!

The difference in time for doing this EQ is huge, the only issue I have is that every 2 or 3 that I do, there are people with the mini reindeer suit just afk or doing LA in the middle of the mission. Is mini reindeer a meme or something that I was unaware? It's really obnoxious

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Lightstream unit stats:
    100 HP, 15 PP, 50 S/R/T atk

371 S/R/T DEF
    Thanks for the info!
    The unit seems to be the best atm (that much HP + Resistance + Def + 50Atk to boot). Would like to upgrade to it ..... if I can find 1.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

My impression of this new EQ you say?

Spoiler!

Edit: P.S. Anyone watch the new the title sequence yet? It's by far the most badass/misleading one yet.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Dec 22, 2018 at 09:49 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Edit: P.S. Anyone watch the new the title sequence yet? It's by far the most badass/misleading one yet.
    Wait what? New title sequence, as in a new Opening??? Where??

It may not be new and I've just never seen it. (I've seen the Desert, Tundra, Hero, and Magatsu ones like a half dozen times each.) But they're parkouring through the forest with a Cast rocketing along.

Edit:vvv That's it. Weird that one's never shown for me. Maybe they forgot it in the PS4 port then recently added it in.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Dec 23, 2018 at 02:43 AM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    It may not be new and I've just never seen it. (I've seen the Desert, Tundra, Hero, and Magatsu ones like a half dozen times each.) But they're parkouring through the forest with a Cast rocketing along.
    Sounds like the one with Ragne which is the first opening.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

This EQ is kind of lame.
    Floaty & very stiff attack that barely hit anything because he's way too big, unless it's very huge explosion or laser beam. Sometime even spent his sweet time attacking thin air in the background where everyone can't really hit him. At least his main form BGM is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by nsm View Post
    I (finally!) got the qualifications for expert. YAY!

The difference in time for doing this EQ is huge, the only issue I have is that every 2 or 3 that I do, there are people with the mini reindeer suit just afk or doing LA in the middle of the mission. Is mini reindeer a meme or something that I was unaware? It's really obnoxious
    Seen this guy in mini reindeer suit with floating giant burger accessories couple of times during EQ doing backflip or whatever back then when mother & deus EQ just released. I wonder if it's the same guy.
    Last edited by wefwq; Dec 23, 2018 at 10:14 AM.