Default SEGA ID Secret Question

So I was setting up OTP and realized looking through my account that I do not remember the answer to my secret question. I emailed sega support and got back instructions for how to set up secret question. Could someone help me explain to them that I lost the question and need to reset it? Anyway here are the emails.

Me: 私は秘密の質問を忘れていて、リセットするために助けが必要です。

Sega:
    SEGA IDサポートよりご案内いたします。
    いつもご利用いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。

SEGA IDの会員情報の変更方法は以下のとおりとなります。

<Wall of Japanese instructions on how to access secret question>
    I have all my other account information so I just need guidance on how to get them to like... help me reset it.
    ~ RisaXSeph
    Persephone - Bu/Hu - ID: Atsumari - Ship 2
    "A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari; Kiru-Acu: Blissful Shadows

I use to be an internet OG like you; now I just try really really hard.

IB4 someone points this person to the quick question topic in order get his non-mod jollies going.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by risaxseph View Post
    So I was setting up OTP and realized looking through my account that I do not remember the answer to my secret question. I emailed sega support and got back instructions for how to set up secret question. Could someone help me explain to them that I lost the question and need to reset it? Anyway here are the emails.

I have all my other account information so I just need guidance on how to get them to like... help me reset it.
    i think you can reset by the name you setup with your account or the birthdate

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    IB4 someone points this person to the quick question topic in order get his non-mod jollies going.
    inb4 the_importer_ continues to be useless
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Thanks. I was also looking for help on how to communicate the issue to support.
    ~ RisaXSeph
    Persephone - Bu/Hu - ID: Atsumari - Ship 2
    "A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari; Kiru-Acu: Blissful Shadows

I use to be an internet OG like you; now I just try really really hard.