Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well... this is one way to end 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    In my haste to upgrade to an Atra Sword EX, I had to first go through the process of making the Atra Paritsan EX to convert to the sword.

Well, apparently I fucked up and traded my 15 star Atra EX partisan for a Time Chronos Stone instead, completely evicerating all the money and mats for getting to 15 stars.

Now I'm back to square one with the Time Stone.

Please tell me this is a bad joke.....
    Reward for being stupid enough
    Spoiler!

I can try to relate. Sorry about your loss, let's hope nobody gonna end up that careless. Try to pay less mind to insensible dummies. Toxic ppl online rarely can speak their mind IRL
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Dec 26, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

Real loss here is +35 Lumiere. It must be returned back when exchanging Atra EX for stone. But it's not. SEGA's always SEGA.

This can't be real, oh yeah and btw your user name is somewhat appropriate for this situation.
    Last edited by wefwq; Dec 26, 2018 at 01:56 PM.

Lessons very painfully, and expensively learned.

Anyway, I recomposed myself and managed to scrape enough material together to do it right this time:

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Real loss here is +35 Lumiere. It must be returned back when exchanging Atra EX for stone. But it's not. SEGA's always SEGA.
    Indeed, that was the steel-toed kick in the balls. Making a Lumiere is just plain ass in the ass. I had a single +34 Jutus partisan that I dropped 300 HU cubes on to get it to +35. Granted, class cubes are now part of our daily allowance, but the money spent grinding the three 13 star weapons up to +35 is not a drop in the bucket.

Sega could have handled this trade route better. It's also baffling that when you go into the conversion menu at Zieg, the very first choice is the Time Stone. That should be at the bottom.

All in all, this powerful mistake I made cost me about 150-200 million in net loss.

Still got what I was after in the end, just a few hours later with a lot of salt in top. I should have made some margaritas.

Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    All in all, this powerful mistake I made cost me about 150-200 million in net loss.
    It reminds me my failure at Arta series start.
    Some dickheads gave us a fake about Val's droprates + no info about S-abilites made me lose about 200m too...

Have you seen that small meseta stone for 8 or 12 AC items? Yeah, if you think this is bad, that’s worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Have you seen that small meseta stone for 8 or 12 AC items? Yeah, if you think this is bad, that’s worse.
    20 items and they're not AC. I tried to feed it some outerwears but them didn't appeared in exchange menu.
    So I dunno what that shit is for.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 26, 2018 at 04:59 PM.