Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    20 items and they're not AC. I tried to feed it some outerwears but it don't appered in exchange menu. So I dunno what that shit is for.
    Its excess order items for people like Franka and Revelle
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Time Chronos Stone is there as a fail-safe if someone were to upgrade to the 14star or 15star without being max element.

You also should have noticed easily when the exchange didn't require Goldnia or Saphard.
    That's what element ups are for, it's a hell of a lot easier to grind out those than replace the Lumiere.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    That's what element ups are for, it's a hell of a lot easier to grind out those than replace the Lumiere.
    That's right, especially now that you can easily grind out Element +2% from Idola weekly points. Or buy them from other players.

In any case, we can all agree Sega Segas way too much. And remember kids, it's YOUR fault if you slip and fall over their genius design decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    That's right, especially now that you can easily grind out Element +2% from Idola weekly points. Or buy them from other players.

In any case, we can all agree Sega Segas way too much. And remember kids, it's YOUR fault if you slip and fall over their genius design decisions.
    Yeah, the number of menus they put the option to turn your weapon back into a stone is kinda dumb tbh.
    They should take it off the category change menu, and just make a different category of menus dedicated to it. Name it "stone reversion", and call it a day.

QueenBitchoftheUniverse NotRankin's Avatar

At least you didn't select the wrong weapon when trading Nemesis weapons in for a Nemesis-NT Sword. Zieg pooped out a Nemesis-NT Sword with a grind cap of +34 because I didn't select the OT weapon. Still fixing it slowly via Masq hero cube drops... My own fault, but can't help but feel this might've been a slight oversight from Sega.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post

Why the fuck to give the players less choices when they can give both?
    Also I rather use that option than farming PVP for only 2% element up, and buying it in the store is very expensive (also, not all people play Idola)
    Another thing that you can do with the stone is assuming that you have a Val with 8 Slots and you prefer to affix that, than upslot the Atra that you already have

or you could just dump 300 excubes for a 2% element upgrade, which i what I did yesterday because I turned my joke atra into a real weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    or you could just dump 300 excubes for a 2% element upgrade, which i what I did yesterday because I turned my joke atra into a real weapon.
    300 Excubes are like 3.6M meseta in Grinders, 5% Element up cost like 3.4M in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    300 Excubes are like 3.6M meseta in Grinders, 5% Element up cost like 3.4M in the shop
    just feed junk 13*s to your weapon 5head
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    just feed junk 13*s to your weapon 5head

You can only do that with the same rarity, right? I know you can do that, in fact it is what I do with my 13 *

we are talking about the supposed case that someone created an Atra without maximum element by accident or something and why the "time chronos" exchange can be useful sometimes