Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 282
  1. #251

    Default

    Because it's been a while since I've done this and because I really love the latest posts, here is praise corridor !

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Snip~
    I like your new char a lot, very striking design and she is just hit the right note of sexy in my book ! Glad you shared this !

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    Snip~
    Always love the humor and short stories behind your chars, glad we get a new char for more fun !

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Snip~
    I've been really on fence with the new Ba, but i guess it's only because it just doesn't fit my caseal, because it looks absolutely great on your chara, especially with the mechanical scarf ! Hope to see more of her in the near future !

    Meanwhile here, for once smoll post just because not much has struck my fancy in this scratch, but hey, given how much I posted the past few weeks, it's a nice change of pace !

    Medeus

    I often find myself wishing corpse hood hairstyle had an actual hoodless version,but things are how they are, so always on the lookout for outers that fits with it, here ya go !
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 19, 2019 at 03:55 PM.

  2. #252
    Skilled Fighter Zulastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ship2 channel10
    Posts
    690

    Default

    It's not that bad as I thought, but no new LAs 'cause I'm still short with money:

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

  3. #253

    Default

    So it's been a week and I've done some slight refining of Maeve's look.

    Here is her new CAST set-up:
    Spoiler!


    Her current fleshie outfit:
    Spoiler!

    EDIT: I almost forgot, I got this nice shot with a random during a Mother/Deus EQ earlier:
    Spoiler!


    And since it still felt like Summer here (it was 92F/33C today), some swimsuit shots:
    Spoiler!


    And just as a character note, I decided that she was formerly a Deuman, thus the little metal horns.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 22, 2019 at 08:01 PM.


  4. #254

    Default

    Xiera calls the twins for a quick meeting informing them about Olmar and show them a record

    social worker: lets see Olmar Evergreen ,age 14 , ok its gonna be hard to tell you this but your dad died in duty (in the very first armada EQ) and checking the records... oh my , your mother along with her whole side of the family has an hystoric of mental diseases . ups sorry i was in shock for that , well the only relatives capable of take care of you are: from your dad side you have an aunt , but she has been in an expedition(like PS nova) since (EP1 times) and its gonna be hard to contact her , and from your mother side you have a cousin (Flora who by the way was adopted by the family of the twins), i will interview her just to make sure she is capable of take care of you

    Xiera: Flora right now is in that interview , poor boy lose his dad must be hard , but even before that he has been a mischievous boy here are a few examples
    in this case Olmar tried to access the casino using a fake ID , of course that attendant notice that in no time
    Spoiler!

    also i notice he is really atracted to strong character womens , he tried to flirt with Yucrita
    Spoiler!

    (what happen there was)
    Yucrita: aww thats cute , but im not interested
    Olmar: Q_Q
    Aurora: oh common Yuki chan if you are not gonna date this gentlemen then i will
    Yucrita: Aurora if you date him, i will call the police

    Xiera : he also tried to flirt with annette from the black ops division,she mention he had a weird breathing and kidnap her but in the end Olmar simply enter in panic because of the nerves.

    not to mention he has been a renegade since the armada , he became a phantom without training and sneak into the campships ,because of that Isra put a condition to Olmar , if he wants to become an Arks he must go to the academy and he give him his old uniform and welcome him to the family
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

  5. #255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So it's been a week and I've done some slight refining of Maeve's look.
    And just as a character note, I decided that she was formerly a Deuman, thus the little metal horns.
    She is absolutely cute! I love her *_*

    sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

  6. #256

    Default

    because halloween its around the corner here is a few pics

    Isra as a web rider from reboot , the basewear gave me that vibe , but i didnt found an outwear that fits , so the result its strange
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Isa: bro take that helmet off we barely hear you
    Isa its simply a pirate no big deal here
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Isa:yohoo october fest its the october fest
    Spoiler!

    Isra: damm it Isa you always look an excuse for drink
    Isa: look who its talking
    Spoiler!


    Olmar disguised as cowboy went to Las Vegas for a duel against a classmate (insert western music)
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    victory
    Spoiler!


    now in Franka cafe
    like any kid
    Spoiler!

    a few photos as cowboy
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Isra : wait a moment you arent suppose to be drinking boy
    Franka: how i didnt notice it was a fake ID D:

    and the best for the last Flora giving a magic show for the war orphans ,she its clearly nervious
    Spoiler!

    now in the show
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    a jerk spectator : what a pathetic show for these fools ,
    supervisor:sir please have some respect
    jerk:what are you gonna do call their parents ahahaha
    Flora: and for my last magic trick im gonna make his pride dissapear , now touch your self down there
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    the jerk: its not there D:

    Isa: Lucy how the hell you did that
    Flora: all the show was earthling ilusion , the last trick was cuentian magic
    Last edited by silo1991; Oct 29, 2019 at 09:23 AM.

  7. #257
    Skilled Fighter Zulastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ship2 channel10
    Posts
    690

    Default

    silo1991 I think your posts fits Movie/Image Thread more than here.
    And hey, man, you should try harder: change camera zoom and angle, make in more comic-like, put a text in bubbles onto the pics and etc. It doesn't look well this way...

    Spoiler!



    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

  8. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    blop
    ok in the case of the second Olmar post i get your point , ty for the suggestion, i will add comic dialogues in the necesary images

    about the camera angles , honestly im not that creative in that aspect :/

  9. #259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    silo1991 I think your posts fits Movie/Image Thread more than here.
    And hey, man, you should try harder: change camera zoom and angle, make in more comic-like, put a text in bubbles onto the pics and etc. It doesn't look well this way...
    They're still showing off the fashion of their characters with some of what they're posting. The text they add gives more life to their screenshots. I don't know if you can really give that advice when your screenshots also look like you can try harder as well. Most of them have a static front facing camera. There shouldn't be standard to how you take screenshots, it's all fun in the end and seems kinda unnecessary to tell someone their screenshots don't look well.

  10. #260

    Default

    Let's not start any arguments here, this is a place to share our fashion in whatever way we can.
    And as a reminder, constructive criticism is always welcome, but learn how to properly phrase it lest you come off as rude when you are actually trying to help.
    That said, @silo1991, I think it might be a great idea if in addition to continuing to post your shots here, you put your story-based posts in a new thread in the Fan Works section (which could honestly use a bit more activity nowadays) so that they can all be together in one place, and you can get more creative with the narrative you are building through your changes in fashion without having to worry about if it is "the right thread for that."

    ~~~~~~~~

    Aaaaaaaanyway, since I was actually able to pull Innocent Cluster Sakura, I swapped Charlotte's and Gayle's outfits, though with slight variations, and honestly, I think that the new looks suit them better (the previous versions are the ones in my current sig):

    Charlotte w/ Heart Effector [Ou]+Dragnier Flower [Ba]
    Spoiler!


    Gayle w/ Innocent Cluster Sakura [Ba]
    Spoiler!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •