Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

So, I was waxing nostalgic since it's almost my seventh anniversary of playing the game, so I wanted to do a mini retrospective of how my characters have changed from one of their earliest screenshots to their current look.
    I'm starting off with my Ep1 and 2 characters, and I will edit in the others at a later time.

Kayla: (Since I didn't post it before, I just want to say how much I love the Popona Hair and its curly messiness)
    Spoiler!

Noland:
    Spoiler!

Charlotte:
    Spoiler!

Erin:
    Spoiler!

EDIT: And after a bit of a delay, here are my Ep3 and 4 characters:

Andrea:
    Spoiler!

Teresa:
    Spoiler!

Ophelia:
    Spoiler!

Rhian:
    Spoiler!

Gayle: (I made her for the purpose of Ep5 to be my Hero, but I technically made her during Ep4, so...)
    Spoiler!

The last batch will be my Ep5 and 6 characters, but since they are so recent, they will likely be the ones that have the least changes, particularly my latest two.

EDIT2: And let's finish this off with myEp5 and 6 characters:

Branwyn:
    Spoiler!

Finnian:
    Spoiler!

Dieanira:
    Spoiler!

Ylana:
    Spoiler!

Maeve:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 19, 2019 at 03:07 AM.

Just random shots before next scratch. a wee bit more dynamic than last time (but still lazy)

Toriame
    Spoiler!

Deadre
    Spoiler!

Medeus
    totally a temporary look,I wanted to do something different (still jail worth)
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Spoiler!

Current scratch is kinda ass but Ramiel revived Atla Weapon series <3 <3 <3 <3
    Time to give my Hero character a fresh coat of paint and parts. Now I just need the Talis to drop.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Time to give my Hero character a fresh coat of paint and parts. Now I just need the Talis to drop.

Spoiler!
    A character based on the Alta weapons! Love the idea, excellent execution.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

Spoiler!

First, that is a great look overall.
    Second, I need to actually start running that EQ now that I know those drop there. My Hero's look is also pink and white, so I had been using the RINA camos for the TMG and Talis, but they are just so bulky and ugly, and I won't even try to play enough Arena to get the Battle camos.

EDIT: I lucked out and got the Sword! Just two more to go. Also, I just got the new anime-Matoi [Ou], and I love it.:
    EDIT2: And I got the TMG. Just need the Talis now.
    EDIT3: Just going to add on to this post instead of making a new one. After 6 Altacrays and 3 Alta Barrels, I finally got the Talis! Now my look (and this photo set) for Gayle is complete!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 25, 2019 at 12:54 PM.

Just some shots + new chara (and you prooobably guessed it but it's another guy)

Deadre
    Spoiler!

Peridot
    Spoiler!

Utsuro
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 23, 2019 at 10:25 PM.

@Zephyrion: I always love the styles you create for Peridot, and this one is no exception.
    Seeing Utsuro, the look felt really familiar to me, particularly the sharp, striking features of the face, and I now realize what it is; it reminds me of a younger version of Kuzuki from Fate/Stay Night.

~~~~

Haven't really seen anyone using the Lysti Zyllphi Outer, so I wanted to take a crack at making a look with it:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 24, 2019 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Haven't really seen anyone using the Lysti Zyllphi Outer, so I wanted to take a crack at making a look with it:
    There's no room for using it except your way with Varza Ratio base. I didn't buy any it's base 'cause they're look almost similar -fixed sockings I don't like. Besides I can't rest while somewhere there 6th Angel triggers are running.

showing a few new outfits , maybe i used old stuff.
    starting with Hermelinda : did you know she have a PHD in genetics
    Spoiler!

with the Ramiel crisis the twins along with linda went to earth with the objective to get Evangelion material in order to understand the enemy but Linda had other plans.
    Linda: log 1 im here in another universe investigating if earthlings dna changed because of the ether , so far they are similar to us but more savages
    (she found a couple having an intimate moment in a public park) , just pretend im not here
    Spoiler!

Linda: log 2 the contamination in tokyo its so strong and the radiation levels are dangerous , oh wait probably the radiometer app end up bugged
    Spoiler!

Linda : log 3 after seeing the Evangelion work i wonder how the Arks never trougnt on improve the AIS with somatic clones , so they can have the same synchronization
    Spoiler!

the whole scientific comunity: absolutly not :S

Olmar : due to a diciplinary measures , he spend a season in harukotan doing full time jobs , trained as a braver and forced into kabuky plays
    Spoiler!

and Flora which i finally got Malvis parts, im sure i will create crazy combinations in the future but for now pictures of the whole set.
    also she for unknown reasons every time she visits Wopal it feels like she is in home
    Spoiler!

after testing those parts for underwater missions
    Flora: guys i cant believe i could talk to the facility oceanids but for some reason they workship me , maybe they trougth i was their godness and their language sounds like : gozt loka thuts , wuc tuor wia zas (cuthulu mimic)

everybody in the bridge: O_O
    Last edited by silo1991; Nov 28, 2019 at 02:45 PM.