Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 LastLast

Messed up a little with a face proportions...

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Fixed.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Time for the usual dump, abridged again because I take way too many SS anyway xD

Toriame
    Usual fanservice first then rogue style
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Deadre
    Two takes on Luster fashion
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Medeus
    Shota fashion then edgy fashion, fitting for the edgy shota.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Galahad
    Fabulous mafia boss style or dubious soldier gear...because why not xD
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Utsuro
    Apparently, being a Dark knight doesn't pay out well, so gotta take some odd jobs on Earth
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But where is Peridot ?? Duncha worry, mah girl will get her spotlight very soon, I'm holding on the screenies I already took til I can afford some expensive fashion from latest scratch to complete the set !

finally i got in mood to fight omega masquerade and get at least the mask i needed for my reboot series cosplay.

Olmar dressed as guardian Bob , the main hero of the show and thanks to the gridman morpher , i could get the necesary accesory for Glitch sentient tool
    and BTW : Glitch boxing gloves
    Spoiler!

Isra and Isa cosplay the viral siblings : Megabyte and Hexadecimal
    Isa i know the mask turnout big and it should look better with masquerade shoulder ribbons but im just slacker to play solo UQ
    Spoiler!

Isra: i swear it took me by surprise how Persona mask adapt to the colors , still looks good to me
    Spoiler!

and Lucio how have a set inspired but not based on reboot series virus
    Spoiler!

Linda: Lucio why are you looking them like that ?
    Lucio : act natural Linda , they are not the young boys , they are phantoms , different kind of what Arkz ever saw .
    the one that looks like Olmar its good , but the other 2 are evil . this disguise its for watch them carefully

halloween post
    Flora and Isolde disguised as witches,
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and Linda i have no idea of what i disguised her , it was just a random idea
    Lucio: Linda we are gonna be late for the party (then he turns to watch Linda)
    Lucio: ¨holy &/$/&¨
    Spoiler!

I get likes in my lookbook pretty consistently from this look. When I started, I set out to recreate Meira as she was in PSO, but I decided to make her a little bit older, so now she's more of a young adult than a late-teenager. PSO2 doesn't have the exact costume that she wore originally, so I used a color change pass on the HUnewearl option. I swapped out the twin, fanned-out pigtail hair style for a long ponytail, and realized that the butterfly accessory from an AC scratch would look amazing in her hair. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Spoiler!

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Default The 2020 Fashion Mega-dump! (Part 1!)

It has been far too long since I last graced this thread with my presence, and so I arrive with something grand:

There is a lot more than expected, so it will be split up into multiple posts.

A winter outfit I threw together yesterday which turned out surprisingly well. I have had both the Xyris Ruin[Ba] and Laphe Scarf for a while now, but had not been able to utilize them often, especially the former. The Suit Jacket[Ou] which I had recolored for another basewear a long time ago turned out to be a solid fit for Xyris Ruin[Ba] with the right accessories. ARKS Beret B was nice enough to not recycle and ended up complementing the overall look quite well! It also makes for a breath of fresh air as I never wear berets.
    Spoiler!

A combination of Arm Wrap Ribbons M Black and Zeldona Chaser[In]. HUcast Head B had an use after all! People have dubbed it "Snuff the Bondage Wrestler".
    Spoiler!

A delightful ensemble featuring the golden variant of the new Phiril Zona basewear with Sleeveless Coat M Snow[Ou]. I would describe it as a "mercenary traveler" look. Buone Earcuffs B turned out to be useful as the golden parts matched perfectly with the rest of the items, while the red parts enabled me to use the Red Ring accessory, which does not get used nearly as much as it deserves to. A bonus picture which celebrates my acquisition of *Tsumikiri J-Sword is included!
    Spoiler!

Born of the EPISODE6 Deluxe Package, a Guardian beyond time and space, a chaser of the lost.
    Spoiler!

The SKYLY Suit! (Which doubles as an outfit for Luster!)
    Spoiler!

PSO photoshoot with HUmar Repca Shadow, Kasami Bracer and various weapons from PSO1. Sharing it now is quite fitting given that the series had its 20th anniversary just a few days ago! I will have to add a picture of the Tsumikiri J-Sword soon.
    Spoiler!

This outfit is a one-off that only existed so I could look presentable while wearing whatever for SG. I liked it enough to snap a picture or two.
    Spoiler!

Open for a surprise. I don't have anything to say about this.
    Spoiler!

The final boss of the game.
    Spoiler!

The ideal male body.
    Spoiler!

More pictures of Anatorna! His main outfit has not changed from this post, but I felt that the shots were nice enough to share.
    Spoiler!

Anatorna does in fact have some new clothing though! Here is a casual, cozy outfit that screams "social distancing"!
    Spoiler!

And that's all for today!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It's still technically Christmas here! Some tweaking of old stuff, some new stuff! Holiday outfits, go!

Kayla
    Spoiler!

Noland
    Spoiler!

Charlotte
    Spoiler!

Erin
    Spoiler!

Andrea
    Spoiler!

Teresa
    Spoiler!

Ophelia
    Spoiler!

Rhian
    Spoiler!

Gayle
    Spoiler!

Branwyn
    Spoiler!

Finnian
    Spoiler!

Deianira
    Spoiler!

Ylana
    Spoiler!

Maeve
    Spoiler!

Hartley
    Spoiler!

I'm probably going to do my last post in this thread before the graphics update sometime next week with the "standard" outfits that my characters have been in lately.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 28, 2020 at 12:21 AM.

chrismas and new year shoots to end the year

chrismas set which almost everybody its the same as last yeat with a little changes and new LAs

Isra with the santa costume and a Kaiser mustache
    Spoiler!

Isa
    Spoiler!

Flora
    Spoiler!

Linda who is the only one with a whole new set; with subtle comedy
    Spoiler!

now the new year set which its completely new
    Isoldeusing Shiva poses
    Spoiler!

Lucio wishing you the best for next year :P
    Spoiler!

Olmar using Elmir new costume and his classic hat , man i really like that hat
    Spoiler!

The prodigal Nyan returns
    Debated on whether to post here or elsewhere, but thought "Why not both?"

Anyways, 'nuf talk more pics

Ciel
    Finally got a good ARKS outfit setup that fits the 'Guardian' look (intentionally styled it to somewhat mirror Matoi's EP4 look with Persona/Masquerade elements as well as some of his personal flair AKA that hoodie)
    Spoiler!

Gram
    Made a LU looking outfit, complete with side mantle
    Spoiler!

Haruka
    Semi-old look but whatever I haven't posted it here so /o/
    Spoiler!

Nao
    Rocking that Kizuna Akari outfit both ways
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Good ol backlog dumps xD. Warning for fab bois and sexy onee-san, open spoilers at your own discretion yada yada. If you're understandably too lazy to check all, my personal highlights would be Tori second spoiler box (Fab Warning), Peridot for both boxes, and Galahad !

Toriame
    Vampy Tori and huh...edgy weird fab Tori.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Deadre
    Cool Deadre and and huh...slutty Deadre (It can't be helped, I blame Lord hair for all of my sins)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Peridot
    The promised shot from last time + some sweet extra !

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Medeus
    Going full circle back with Kabuki short hair...Also, jeez you look one second away and this damn kitty just goes even more delinquent and joins the yakuzas xD
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Galahad
    Why be a Prince when you can be a demon lord
    Spoiler!

Utsuro
    Aaaand amidst all that mess, props for Utsuro being the only decent one of the bunch
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jan 21, 2021 at 05:14 PM.