Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast

Well, since I was able to get into the Beta long enough to make my character (though I had basically designed her a while back, so it was quick work off of the reference pics I had), here is my character Luna.
    Spoiler!

Forgive the quality, since it looks like you can't currently upload captures of the game via the XBox, so low quality workaround has to make do.
    I'm going to
    stick with a more "canon" naming scheme for any characters I make on the NA server, ie. celestial bodies/minor planets.

Also, just for people's reference, I put her at the lowest possible height in the Beta's character creator, which is 153cm/~5'00", ie. taller than my characters Gayle and Ylana on the JPN server.

EDIT: Cleaner picture:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 9, 2020 at 02:31 AM.

Was prepping a few character files for PSO2 NA open beta launch so that I dont have to spend 3 hours of the Beta tweaking my character and decided to see how well I could recreate Merunyaa's Meruccubus.

Spoiler!

Don't google Merunyaa if you're not into lewd stuff

new level caps , new outfits and a couple for valentines :P

Isra who its playing as hunter( when i play as fighter with him , i have a funny outfit ready :P)
    Spoiler!

Isa just a change of BA , im stil amaze Rosalinde BA was cheap , that much that i brought many colors which i will use in the future also this is the first BA i see Margareta inner wear fits so well
    Spoiler!

with Flora this time im using Lucotte torso, Malvis arms and Pristine legs . and a mini story before the pics
    Persona: hey Isra have you notice Flora became more acertive recently
    Isra: im sure since she woke from her coma she spent more time with Isa
    Persona: also have did you realize she has been flirting you recently in sudden moments
    Isra: no O_o Persona : just pay attention and watch
    Spoiler!

Linda got ready for an elegant dinner with an unknow gentlemen . i consider a sin that her last name its evergreen and never shown a green outfit
    Spoiler!

Olmar was sent to classes to be a gentlemen also flirting with Klaris and Stratos (specially after watch her on a maid clothes) well the second image and foward speak for it self
    Spoiler!

Omake: Xiera was calm in the bridge wishing to have somebody to spend valentine day with when, suddenly recieves call from Olch

Olch:Xiera i need your help , we may have our diferences but i wouldnt come to you if it wasnt a real emergency
    Xiera: calm down and explain me what happen
    Olch: Aratron got kidnaped by an ice giant , i know it sounds ridiculus but that happen , we cant find him anywhere
    Xiera : dont worry i will help you inmidietly (then finish the call) , "gasp"i wonder if the Evergreen family are decendants of the typical fairy tale villains U_U, but well im sure nothing serious will happen.
    Last edited by silo1991; Feb 14, 2020 at 10:59 PM.

just some random shots

Deadre
    Spoiler!

Peridot
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Spoiler!

It's Valentines again. Somehow managed to survive through my depression 'cause it's 1 week before my 33th birthsday and I'm still single... sigh.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 15, 2020 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Haven't really seen anyone using the Lysti Zyllphi Outer, so I wanted to take a crack at making a look with it:
    Spoiler!
    I certainly hope this has been your main outfit for her since then, because it looks so very good. An excellent and original yellow outfit. I browsed the old posts in this thread just to see it again.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Hello anyone, I'm new to this pso-word community and wanted to share some pictures of my character in pso2 (jp). Name Miyuki, gender female, and race cast (hi-cast for me). The shots is not that great but hope anyone can enjoy the pictures

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by YTEx; Mar 10, 2020 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YTEx View Post
    Hello anyone, I'm new to this pso-word community and wanted to share some pictures of my character in pso2 (jp). Name Miyuki, gender female, and race cast (hi-cast for me). The shots is not that great but hope anyone can enjoy the pictures

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Welcome to PSO-World! I really like her design.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Welcome to PSO-World! I really like her design.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I certainly hope this has been your main outfit for her since then, because it looks so very good. An excellent and original yellow outfit. I browsed the old posts in this thread just to see it again.
    Thank you. It's in her rotation, but she's mostly been in an updated version of her Lady Tracker outfit:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by YTEx View Post

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    She is quite lovely, and I love that she has almost a dragon-esque vibe to her.