Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast

Oh, geez. The last time I posted any pictures in this thread was back in March. Well, to celebrate the end of the summer season, I bring swimsuits!

KAYLA
    After many hours of thankless work, Kayla takes a long overdue vaction before the summer ends.
    Spoiler!

NOLAND
    Noland is on duty as a volunteer lifeguard at Franka's Cafe's beachfront location, though so far all he's done is watch families having a good time.
    Spoiler!

CHARLOTTE
    Charlotte has taken up a new summer hobby, bow-fishing.What delicious fish might she catch?
    Spoiler!

ERIN
    Taking the evening off to meet with some old friends, Erin has no problem enjoying the beach at night.
    Spoiler!

ANDREA
    Even though she knows it can be dangerous, Andrea prepares to do some laps in the ocean.
    Spoiler!

TERESA
    Another day, another odd job. Teresa is taking part of a photoshoot to promote the ARKS summer event!
    Spoiler!

OPHELIA
    It was supposed to be a relaxing vacation, but Ophelia has been chasing down Charlotte all day.Where did she run off to now?
    Spoiler!

RHIAN
    Having finished her volunteer lifeguard shift, Rhian relaxes by the beach listening to the latest music from Earth.
    Spoiler!

GAYLE
    Gayle hates to admit it, but Teresa was right, getting paid to play on the beach while the promotional crew takes pictures isn't half bad.
    Spoiler!

BRANWYN
    It has been a long week, so who can blame Branwyn from drinking too much last night and waking up in the evening?
    Spoiler!

FINNIAN
    Those children should never have challenged Finnian to a watergun fight. The horror. The horror.
    Spoiler!

DEIANIRA
    Deianira is not much for being out in the hot sun, but she really does love the gentle ocean breeze.
    Spoiler!

YLANA
    Although she loves the beach, the night is the only time Ylana can go and not lose her pale complexion.
    Spoiler!

MAEVE
    Maeve didn't realize her synthetic skin could tan like that, and she's not sure what is more embarrassing, the tan marks from yesterday or the swimsuit she wore today to even them out.
    Spoiler!

HARTLEY
    Hartley hasn't moved from that chair in hours.The resort staff was worried he had passed out, but then they heard his snoring.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 6, 2020 at 01:02 AM.

Since there is an info about old costumes don't fully support a new engine there is no point to buy any new basewears which I have more than enough already.
    Due to this and very low free time to play I'll won't post here often any more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

A new DF-like design I liked:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and desktop wallparer with it:

Spoiler!

Meanwhile Quon got through body shape adjustments and various cosmetics in order to look more like NPC. I think it'll be a last edition since 2018 till New Genesis release. Seems Imgur don't like OLD/NEW comparsion so I'll try another imagehost...

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Sep 4, 2020 at 07:25 AM.

i definitely begone crazy with the fashion this time :P
    Quna: greetings, i gather all of you here because of this circumstance: lately i notice how Xiera has been followed by a group stalkers whenever she is out of the bridge , what worry me its the fact that it seems they know where all the cameras are , so its imposible to identefy them.
    so the plan its simple we will organize an event to celebrate our victory and all of you will be disguised and watch for any suspicious activity.
    Linda: leave the disguises to me (expresing an evil smile)

Isra disguised as a martial artist
    Spoiler!

Isa being the center of attention with a fancy dress and being close to Xiera
    Spoiler!

Flora pretending being a science profesor
    Spoiler!

Olmar disguised as a maid working on Franka cafe (tried to do a trap thing but not sure if works)
    Spoiler!

Linda disguised as a commander called Cosme Fulanito :P
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 8, 2020 at 01:30 AM.

continue the last post after the celebration
    Quna: alright did anybody saw suspicius activity
    Isa: yes , i saw a suspicius photographer insisting to much
    Spoiler!

Isra: i notice a waiter was acting weird
    Spoiler!

Flora: well im not sure about this but a saw a grandpa drinking nearby while watching Xiera
    Spoiler!

Linda: wait a minute this its not an organization , its just one man , a master of disguise , could it be... , oh no....D: , does anybody knows where Xiera is?
    Isra: she went back to the bridge with Olmar , why?
    Linda: both are in danger , i know him , we have to go, now
    Xiera: well im going to attend Regias , wait who are you?
    ???: nobody moves or i shoot , finally have you at my mercy, i will finally know what happen to me and you will give me the info i need and dont even try to resist , i already hacked the inhibitors to affect the entire ship except for me
    Spoiler!

then Olmar fight him using his ice powers
    ???: bring it on little boy
    Spoiler!

eventually the rest of the gang arrives stops him with clean fist
    Linda: Lucio please calm down and we can talk this
    Lucio : that voice ( then Olmar knock him outit an ice gauntlet)
    Casra: since Lucio will be in the nursing , let me explain what happen : he was part of Luther experiments about turning people with averange photon affinity by the force into Cast , every survivor recovered their memories except for him
    Quna: just imagine not being able to remember what you love or what you hate , the only thing he remember was his way of operate
    Linda: well Lucio its a master of disguise , a childhood friend , he used to be Human and we did crazy stuff in the past .
    after Lucio recovers (with a heavy look )
    Spoiler!

Lucio: im glad im back to my former self , this shape will be just a scar from now on , and i have a question Linda , why your son was dressed as a girl?
    Linda: Olmar its my nephew , he was a bait and i always wanted a niece n_n
    Lucio: crazy as always U_U
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 12, 2020 at 10:04 PM.

Mine

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 14, 2020 at 07:51 AM.

cute char Makana.
    now i present you guys , fresh out of the oven my new character who will be a Luster and any combination related

meet Isolde .i used female phantom BA with a random OU i never used
    Spoiler!

Isolde:Flora you are my heroine, after the incident with that cast i collected some favors to finally meet you and in the investigation it was a huge surprise you turnout to be my cousin.along with this frozen clown (looking at Olmar)
    Olmar: if i knew you were my cousin i wouldnt even tried to flirt with you years ago , im really ashamed now XC
    Isolde: (slaps Olmar) you are an evergreen , an aristocrat , act like it
    Isra and Isa : :O
    Isolde: Flora can you make these servants stop looking me like that :S
    Isa :first we are not servants , we Flora siblings and sorry , its just you are the living image of Flora when she used to be a newman, you are so cute , i really want to hug you :,3

next one

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 16, 2020 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    next one

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

next

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

super close up

Spoiler!
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 19, 2020 at 10:26 PM.

Eh, I'll post these here because why not. Have some recent shots of Magna.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Sep 25, 2020 at 12:13 AM.