Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Just a current scratch summary. I don't like any bases and hairstyles here, so only outers and accessories:

Amorous Tale Crimson black:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Wisteria Dame:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Convallaria Dame:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Amorous Tale Crimson white:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Amorous Tale Crimson black V2:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

new shots with the revival starting with Linda , who i took a couple of shots in franka cafe while i can , also she meet Phaleg and in her admiration she tried her outfit
    Spoiler!

Olmar with Etoile outfit while playing as bouncer
    Spoiler!

and Flora who uses Lisa torso and the cast Etoile arms and legs plus lavis hair , simply got tired to soon of many crap on her back , does this look transmit a better vibe as a corrupted magical girl?
    Spoiler!

about the outcome Flora beat the twins and demanded 3 things just like barnicle boy back then XD and why Olmar and Linda didnt interfere well....

Linda: Olmar take it easy thats just sibling rivalry , they are gonna be fine n_n
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 20, 2020 at 08:25 AM.

Continued to tweak with Rhian's colors a bit and took her from jet-black to snow-white hair.

First, here is an update of the yuki-onna inspired look I gave her at the end of 2018:
    Spoiler!

And here she is in a minor update of her "standard" look, now with her mouth exposed:
    Spoiler!

Starting off 2020 with a change of pace, with a style I haven't done before.

Spoiler!
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Heretic Lord coat is rad

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Latest random screenies

Toriame
    Saturation going to the moon coz it's Vegas, baby xD !
    Spoiler!

Peridot
    Abeille Ba is just lovely
    Spoiler!

Utsuro
    Renato hair makes him look younger, which kinda bothers me but it just flows well ? Someday I'll stick to my guns when it comes to hairstyles xD
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

@Zephyrion: I think that that hair looks great on Utsuro; I wouldn't say it makes him look younger so much as it makes him look a bit more elegant.

~~~~~

Just a few things I've done with some of my characters.

First of all, I have to say that I love the Bangs Extension from the previous scratch, and it really helped me make Gayle's hairstyle just right:
    Spoiler!

And it's versatility also helped me get a look I love with Deianira. I also changed her horns since the hair reminded me of this one cute FFXIV comic I once saw, and I wanted to get a similar look with the horns (from what I can remember).
    Spoiler!

I wasn't too hot on the Abeille dress at first because of the asymmetrical sleeves, but I think it looks nice on Andrea:
    Spoiler!

I love the new Evil Amalty recolors, and it helped me give Ophelia a look that was closer to her original inspiration. Also, I really, really love the Abeille Hair; I had to resist putting it on all of my female characters, but restricted myself to Ophelia for now:
    Spoiler!

Single lazy screenshot of Minke because I ended up liking this outfit.
    Spoiler!

just loooots of Tori and looots of older looks this time around ! And some ultra basic photoshopping coz cheating is fun

Toriame
    older look
    Spoiler!

Valentine time, or rather early White Day I guess ?
    Spoiler!

Aaand this one's spicy, open at your own risk (or straight don't open it xD)
    Spoiler!

Peridot

Spoiler!

Medeus
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Spoiler!

Utsuro
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 5, 2020 at 03:17 PM.

Goin' for some Valentine's day date looks (or white day or whatever) for Siera, I think I overdone myself with the swag though

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.