Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arahabaki View Post
    So I’d been wondering this for a bit now, but was there ever any like, circus themed attire? I don’t believe I’ve ever seen any, but I would love to find out.
    There have been some outfits that may be close to "circus" themed visually (like Folly Tailor or Sweet Bearaddo) but there have not been any outfits that I can recall that are actually circus themed.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 25, 2019 at 07:00 PM.

Happy Valentines~

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There have been some outfits that may be close to "circus" themed visually (like Folly Tailor or Sweet Bearaddo) but there have not been any outfits that I can recall that are actually circus themed.
    Thank you! I've been enjoying what I've found so far : https://i.ibb.co/DR1bgnQ/pso20190125-184222-008.png

I still don't know how to upload images directly btw.
    Last edited by Arahabaki; Jan 25, 2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Adding Something

Quote Originally Posted by Arahabaki View Post
    Thank you! I've been enjoying what I've found so far :
    Spoiler!

I still don't know how to upload images directly btw.
    No need to upload directly here since it actually breaks more often than not, but if you mean have the images show up as images, you just need to wrap the image url in image tags: [IMG][/ IMG] (without the space in the second tag).

Armor clad princess!!

Spoiler!

So, I was wanting to revive the "Character Spotlight" from the older threads since often times it feels like this thread is just a dump of posts with very little other interaction; however, as I am not one of excess funds, it would be just an update to the opening post with the month's selected spotlight, but without an AC/webmoney code prize (which most people don't even use anymore thanks to PSO2es). Basically it would just be recognition of a particular player's creativity as decided by their peers.
    To participate in the choosing of January's Spotlight, send me a PM titled "January Spotlight" with a link to the post or the post number(as indicated in the top right of the post) you want to nominate by this Thursday(specifying a particular image within a mulit-image post would be appreciated).
    Whatever post/image gets the most nominations will be spotlighted, but in the case that it is dead even(examples: 5 different posts are nominated once each, or 2 posts getting 3 nominations each), I will select one at random to be the Spotlight(if one of my own posts is nominated in this situation, I will remove it from the random selection to avoid the perception that I am just picking my own stuff).
    While I am not explicitly prohibiting self-nomination, I really would prefer if people would nominate other users' fashion that have impressed them or tickled their fancy the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that out there, here are a couple of things from me:

Good Velocity Finnian:
    Spoiler!

I wanted to give Rhian a different look for each of the three Fighter weapons (with her "standard look" being the Double Saber (form changed to Skia Blade) outfit):

Twin Daggers (using *Zodiac Sign camo):
    Spoiler!

Knuckles (form changed to *Stealth Weapon):
    Spoiler!

EDIT: Just got the Puso Nii manga, so I whipped up a quick Valentine's look for Gayle just to do a couple of quick shots with the LAs (panty shot warning for the second image).
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 28, 2019 at 04:14 PM.

next update

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jan 30, 2019 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    next update
    Not bad! But why you don't flip a camera to 90° for better shooting?

The dark moon rising
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』