Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

Further tweaking of Maeve; I decided to change her face to the anime-style one.

Spoiler!

I've also been thinking of maybe changing her hair color, and have come up with some options that I like, but would appreciate a bit of help deciding:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Further tweaking of Maeve; I decided to change her face to the anime-style one.

Spoiler!

I've also been thinking of maybe changing her hair color, and have come up with some options that I like, but would appreciate a bit of help deciding:
    Spoiler!
    I completely dig the face change, it makes her so adorable ! As for the hair color, I personally like 1 or something that would be between 1 or 2, I love her striking "rose" design and I really think you should keep it, altho it gotta be something you're happy with at the end of the day !

Meanwhile here, some shots

Toriame
    Spoiler!

Peridot
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Spoiler!

Utsuro
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    blop
    IMO the number 1 , your character looks good with light pink hair im sure her colors would be green , purple, red and maybe light blue outfits

@Zephyrion&silo1991: Yeah, I was leaning to stay with the current color; I'll probably do one of the other colors schemes for when/if the NA server is up.

@Zephyrion: Galahad looks amazing in that outfit, and the *Apoptosis brings it all together.

@Lone Devil: I agree, it is money well spent on that pose.

Speaking of which, here is Gayle in her 2019 Winter gear, posing with the *Felicite Edel:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Devil View Post
    Trying out the latest sword pose, 57mil well spent:
    Indeed, good spent, but you're overspent a little: I saw it for 49.9 mil and manage to buy for 51.5.

As always when I have material and inspiration for fashion stuff I have absolutly no time for this.

Tiara's stone color looks like one set with Stella Earrings so I used them both together:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I like this one but no ever a chance to use it:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Just like the looking:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Lysti Zullphi outer's use, 1ts method:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Lysti Zullphi outer's use, 2nd method:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Phew, previous scratch done of. Still have to work over to this one, maybe have a chance tonight.

Bonus shot:

Spoiler!

first time i buy chrismas clothes for my characters

1st Isa , definily red its her color , just a tipical outfit in any game
    Spoiler!

Flora with a little alteration from last time using malvis torso and legs and philline head and arms . while i played as a rifle phantom i didnt realize she looks like a middle east belly dancer (now i notice in the first photo i forgot to press control key)
    Spoiler!

and Hermelinda using something from my secret collection so: "warning be sure you are alone before open the spoiler window"
    Spoiler!

now the story behind the last photos:
    the twins and Flora notice Linda its acting more weird than usual , so they suspect she is up to something and looking on her records , beside find out she is a retired supervillian they discover a sexual video for who knows :/
    all: gasp :S
    Isa and Flora cover Isra eyes
    Isra : the hell im an adult just like you two
    Isa: we are not taking risks here (then close the video )
    Flora: i told you we should just talk to her U_U

couldn't get my paws on Renato, but at least I got the polo shirt ! Very simple shots + bringing back good ol Ardem hair for that soothing vibe xD

Toriame

Spoiler!

Holiday outfits time.

Kayla:
    This is her first new-new holiday look in a couple of years, using the Carretera Wind Snow [Ou] and Innocentia Yule Leaf [Ba].
    Spoiler!

Noland:
    Pretty much the same as last year (Divine Suit [Ou] and Clochette Noel Mysterious [Ba]), just using a different scarf.
    Spoiler!

Charlotte:
    Still using the Sexy Santa Dress Sea, but with different accessories.
    Spoiler!

Erin:

Going for a more elegant holiday outfit using Primula Neige Shadow [Ou] and Felicite Noche Mysterious [Ba], instead of her previous exclusive use of the Party Santa Dress.
    Spoiler!

Andrea:
    I really like the Starry Jewel [Ou] with the Forge Line Elegant [Ba] from last year, so I kept it, just changing the hairstyle.
    Spoiler!

Teresa:
    I don't think I've ever had her in the same holiday outfit twice, and this year I decided to embrace the beastiness and give her an outfit with the Cat Santa Hood, using the Neve Renna [Ou] and the Melty Christmas Moon [Ba].
    Spoiler!

Ophelia:
    I wasn't feeling her look from last year, so I popped her over from elegant to cute with the Happiness Noel Mysterious.
    Spoiler!

Rhian:
    Still using Snow Fanatsia Snow [Ba] from last year, but I gave her an Innocentia Yule [Ou] this time around.
    Spoiler!

Gayle:
    Just a slight difference from the previous pics of her I showed a few days ago (Primula Neige Sakura [Ba] and Decembre Ange Sun [Ou]), in that I switched out the beret for a Saphir Cap.
    Spoiler!

Branwyn:
    Since it is the closest that I am going to get to a brown holiday outfit, I got the Melter Winter Sun [Ba] for her and paired it with the Melty Christmas Shadow [Ou].
    Spoiler!

Finnian:
    Same outfit as last year (Clochette Noel Shadow [Ou] and Divine Vest Mysterious [Ba]) just with a different hairdo and no giant Santa beard.
    Spoiler!

Dieanira:
    Nothing was really working for her, since she really didn't feel like the kind of character that would really dress up for the holidays, so I just replaced her Freak Freaks [Ou] with Holly Carol Dress Shadow [Ou] and stuck snow goggles around her neck.
    Spoiler!

Ylana:
    I really liked how the Decembre Ange Shadow [Ba] and the Melter Snow [Ou] looked together, and it fit her quite well.
    Spoiler!

Maeve:
    I'll be honest, she just got Kayla's hand-me-downs from previous winters, but I like the way the Merry Carol Dress Leaf looks on her, especially because it has that poinsettia on the collar.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 14, 2019 at 05:21 PM.

One day left before next Scratch and I finally made a slice of this one. I messed up and delete whole folder with new screenshots selected along with some trash. NTFSUdelete work well, so I restored it somehow. I need drink less...

So this one missed from previous scratch:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Dissappoined in this one, I thought skirt is a some kind of accessory, but it's unremovable part with weird coloring (I don't like it's out of place green there). Sold:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Starry Jewel outer Black and Red ones:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Snow Fantasia outers. Preview for black one is missed somewhere but I don't like it anyways:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Melter Winter base with Innicentia Yule outer White:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Melter Winter base with Stella Ardor outer Black:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Use of Neve Renna Steel outers White and Black variants:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Innicentia Yule outer Sky Noble :

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Innicentia Yule outer Pink Waitress:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 17, 2019 at 12:26 AM.