Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Thank you. It's in her rotation, but she's mostly been in an updated version of her Lady Tracker outfit:
    Spoiler!

She is quite lovely, and I love that she has almost a dragon-esque vibe to her.
    Thank you and one more thing, what do you mean by she has almost a "dragon-esque" vibe to her? Sorry my english comprehension is quite weak, sometimes i can understand and sometimes i cannot

Quote Originally Posted by YTEx View Post
    Thank you and one more thing, what do you mean by she has almost a "dragon-esque" vibe to her? Sorry my english comprehension is quite weak, sometimes i can understand and sometimes i cannot
    No problem; I just mean that when I look at her it reminds me of a dragon, like the cloak reminding me of tattered wings or the head accessories reminding me of a dragon's crest/horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No problem; I just mean that when I look at her it reminds me of a dragon, like the cloak reminding me of tattered wings or the head accessories reminding me of a dragon's crest/horns.
    Ok i understand now, regarding what you says early yeah i also can see she has almost dragon vibe on her. My idea is to make her look a bit humanoid and beautiful but still true to cast race. The first design i made is base on Roava Set (back to 2014 AC Scratch: Unlimited Brave) as you can see the picture below:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by YTEx; Feb 24, 2020 at 10:35 PM.

Nice lol, pretty creepy.

just a couple of new outfits

first Linda who is in a supervillains rehabilitation meeting conformed by ex Luther goons and individual criminals , oh btw i didnt realize obsidiana talis looks like a briefcase XD
    Spoiler!

Linda: ever since Luther its gone , Arks are in better shape than ever , some of us did very disturbing things , others fought to stand against Luther.
    but our conflict its gone and we must stand together more than ever in these uncertain times (EP6 situation). anyway who would like a candy :3
    Spoiler!

and Olmar who sneak to earth just for watch Sonic movie , i saw it in sunday and thats when i got the idea , i wish i could incline the mask just for put a sonic mask over his head
    Spoiler!

what is he looking at the end , thats up to your imagination :P

Decided to give Rhian a new fully armored mode:
    Spoiler!

Been a while, so big big pre-maint dump !

Toriame
    Radically different looks xD
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Peridot
    very simple but I love this simplicity on her
    Spoiler!

Medeus
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Spoiler!

Utsuro
    Spoiler!

Extra
    Just a photoshop test for fun : "What would happen if my male charas wardrobes got replaced by the...huh... rather revealing Easy Cluster base ". Some roll with it, others...not so much xD !

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 2, 2020 at 06:20 PM.

a few shoots using valentine and white day outfits

first olmar who is dressed with Kyo new outfit , also he is getting easy money tonight
    Spoiler!

Isra got missing after an Armada EQ and Isa went to look after him in Wopal because she had visions about it, new BA and haircut BTW
    Spoiler!

Isra im showing 2 outfits , the 1st one got inspired by Tom Hanks Cast Away movie XD . after the armada EQ Isra crahed on Wopal and because the luming mechs jammed the comunications he was lost for 2 weeks until Isa found him
    Spoiler!

now he is rehabilitated he decided to keep his beard , (in words of a cousin he looks like Rasputin or Fernando the manwhore XD)
    Spoiler!

a reaction of everybody
    Isa : bro shave that beard , you give me the sensation you havent bath in ages
    Flora: i liked better your short beard
    Linda: you remind me my dad with that beard
    Olmar, when i grow up i want to have that beard just like you
    XIera : i wont deny i will struggle to reconize you by simple look

Phantasy Star Portable 2 HD Remaster
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Bois of the week (Peridot soon, need some extra muns to get some of the stuff for her)

Deadre
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Old look with some twists
    Spoiler!

Utsuro
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 13, 2020 at 05:48 AM.