Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Let's keep this CAST train going!

I present Finnian's Dark Blast armor sets:

[ELDER]: This is the only one that is an attempt to make a close visual simialrity
    Spoiler!

[LOSER]: Used up all 4 Accessory slots for the layered wings, and the parts are supposed to reflect Luther's "regality"
    Spoiler!

[APPRENTICE]: Straight up just a bug boy
    Spoiler!

[DOUBLE]: This one went a little more abstract, like some kind of monstrous machine that stuck the Darkers on its head and is letting out an unsettling music
    Spoiler!

Nice to see this thread lively !

Not much in the way of fashion for the boys, most of it is kyo repca vest on older looks, so Medeus will be sharing one look for everyone else !

Spoiler!

Meanwhile Peridot gets to have all the fun every once in a while

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 12, 2019 at 02:36 PM.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

A simple outfit inspired by Mitarashi:

Spoiler!

No fancy shots this time, as there was no time for them.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I hadn't checked the SG Treasure Shop in a while since I was saving it all up for SG Scratching, but I just checked on a whim earlier today and noticed they had the Scratch Bonus Phaleg face and makeup for sale, so I got them, then just checked again after the refresh and they were back up for sale, so I was able to get them for my entire account!
    How long have they doing this in the Treasure Shop? Now I'm worried that I might have missed another chance to get a second male Beast face for not checking before.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 13, 2019 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I hadn't checked the SG Treasure Shop in a while since I was saving it all up for SG Scratching, but I just checked on a whim earlier today and noticed they had the Scratch Bonus Phaleg face and makeup for sale, so I got them, then just checked again after the refresh and they were back up for sale, so I was able to get them for my entire account!
    How long have they doing this in the Treasure Shop? Now I'm worried that I might have missed another chance to get a second male Beast face for not checking before.

Spoiler!
    I think Phaleg's make-up, and that other ticket, have been there since previous Wednesday (5th March). You didn't need to refresh the shop, they would be available for sale again tomorrow. They have been 8 days now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I think Phaleg's make-up, and that other ticket, have been there since previous Wednesday (5th March). You didn't need to refresh the shop, they would be available for sale again tomorrow. They have been 8 days now.
    Oh, I didn't manually refresh it; I bought the first set about 10 minutes before the normal 24-hour line-up refresh, so I just waited. And thank you very much for the information; now I have to wonder how often they are going to add these previously Scratch Bonus-only items to the Treasure Shop, and what they might skip (for example, the Illustration Lashes C that were also a Bonus Scratch reward at the same time are not in the Shop).

I honestly never checked the stargem shop. o.o
    Intersting to know it has that kinda stuff; btw for me the Lashes show up in combination with eyebrows for 30 stargems.

Anyway~
    I kept messing around with the エグザムリーシュM影[Ba] | Exam Leash M Shadow [Ba], and I think i fainally came up with something I really feel satisfied with
    Spoiler!

(boots and 'pants' could be better, but it works as is)
    Last edited by TenebriS; Mar 17, 2019 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Intersting to know it has that kinda stuff; btw for me the Lashes show up in combination with make-up for 30 stargems.

Anyway~
    I kept messing around with the エグザムリーシュM影[Ba] | Exam Leash M Shadow [Ba], and I think i fainally came up with something I really feel satisfied with
    Spoiler!

The Eyelashes that are in the Phaleg Makeup box are the Illustration Lashes D, and that box was the bonus for 1 Gold AC Scratch; the Illustration Lashes C that I'm talking about were the bonus for 2 regular AC Scratches.

That look is actually great; the pants work perfectly, but yeah, the boots look a bit too "normal" for the overall look, though not bad. It makes me wish they had made the layered wear system a bit more like PSU's clothes system, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Intersting to know it has that kinda stuff; btw for me the Lashes show up in combination with eyebrows for 30 stargems.

Anyway~
    Spoiler!

What body paint did you use for the pants ? Anyway nice look, I couldn't get anything decent looking with exam leash, so glad someone managed to do something with it !