Default Downloadable Missions for Episode 3

Hello! I was wondering if anyone here knew a way to obtain the downloadable missions for episode 3. I found one here but there are guides for other missions. Any help would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedowner View Post
    Hello! I was wondering if anyone here knew a way to obtain the downloadable missions for episode 3. I found one here but there are guides for other missions. Any help would be awesome.
    For the game on actual hardware, or through an emulator? I'm pretty sure one of the private servers out there with (limited?) EPIII support has the downloadable missions available for download in-game just like with EPI&II. I suggest taking a look there.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Actual hardware. I will try can connect to a few servers today then. Thank you for the suggestion and I will report my finding.

I was able to connect to 3 different servers and none had the dlc. sylverant disconnected me when I tried select the download option.
    Last edited by Thedowner; Jan 5, 2019 at 03:11 PM.

Long over due update: If you have the means to run your own server you can rename the Ep 3 bin files within the server package to m000904p_e.bin, m000905p_e.bin, m000906p_e.bin, m000907p_e.bin, m000908p_e.bin. This should allow you to now see and download the episode 3 quests to your memory card. Only two of the five DLC quests seem to be legit. I hope this helps anyone that is interested.