Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default The Latest PSO3 TCBG Project

"Yet another one..." you are saying to yourself? Well I've always wanted to do this for some time but ever had the drive. Well with summer almost over I can reveal what I've been up to for the past 3 months. I realise that ZkDash is also running a project thread and I don't want to step on any toes but he hasn't posted in his thread for over a month now.

I've been working hard on not only the cards but also the game mechanics and have been through several revisions of how the game is going to work before coming up with the current rule set. For fans of the game much of the workings are going to be very much identical to the GC version but little bits here and there had to be altered to suit a non-copmputer environment.

So far all the work I've done has been uploaded to a message board I created to upload everything to. Its not the most flashy place but it does the job.

PSO 3 TCBG Project

Here's a few samples, the rest of the cards are available on the board. The cards and rules are all Alpha versions at the moment and I'm still making edits as I notice problems. I would really appreciate any opinions you guys have and also if you spot any problems do let me know.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

The Cane block guy almost looked like link. But LOVELY CARDS!

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Looks awesome! I loved EP3!

Thanks guys.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

seems cool

Cheers.

Well I got a new card style to show you guys. I've been fine editting the layout so it looks a little more insync with itself, before it was a bit mismatched. I also noticed a fair few errors on the cards I'd already done. Most were just spelling mistakes but one or two were pretty major. I'm hoping to have the full card list done by next weekend.

I'm working through all the cards again at the moment but once that's done I'll be continuing my work on the battle maps.

Ok people, new update. I just finished all of the weapon cards this evening. I've looked over them and I think they are all good but if anyone wants to check them over themselves, or you just happen to spot any errors then please let me know. Enjoy!

Sword Type Cards
    Spoiler!

Gun Type Cards
    Spoiler!

Cane Type Cards
    Spoiler!

Guard Type Cards
    Spoiler!

Mag Type Cards
    Spoiler!

Event Type Cards
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by LynxSarnage; Aug 30, 2011 at 03:29 PM.

I haven't really had the chance to post in this thread, nor the other one, but what do you suppose the odds are of including some of the cards that never made it into the final version of Episode 3? The illustrations for many cards (such as Delsaber, Hildetorr, Guom Trap, and Egg Blaster) still exist in the data. Their effects are also intact, but the cards themselves were never actually implemented, and can only be accessed via hacking devices.

Most of the cards that were never put into the final version were either deemed overpowered, underpowered, or frequently came with the abilities Time Bomb or Drain. Nonetheless, I think it would be interesting to see at least some of them restored.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

Its funny you should mention them, I was made aware of them not so long ago and I am investigating the possibility of including them. I'd like to include them to be honest as there are some good cards in that group and it would be great to expand this project beyond the original bounds of the game.

Once I've finished all the regular cards I intend to check through the other ones and see what I can do. If a card is over/under powered or whatever I will look into changing it so it will be more fair. So yeah, watch this space.

I like it so far. And I see that you're using the online "card revolution" updated stats?