Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 138
  1. #31

    Default

    Episode 3: § Ichika § and the Mysterious Makino-kun
    Episode Keyword: 中の人ちゃんといた

    The second part is my favorite; back in high school the same thing happened to my friend when we were chatting over AIM, though I had assumed they fell asleep on their keyboard.

    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.


  2. #32

    Default

    now that i saw the subtitled version (yeah it out now) makes me think this.

    if i understood right , the player behind the dewman is a kid ; makes me think that kids in these days doesnt know the existance of the franchise .

    i mean final fantasy , dragon quest and even SMT persona saga have more probabilities to be acknowledge by them (i dont know if thats the case in japan)

  3. #33

    Default

    Yeah, according to their character profiles and past episodes, Tetra and Mitarashi are adults (in college and in the work force, respectively) while §Ichika§ is a Middle Schooler.

    EDIT: Wanted to recheck the character profiles, so here are some roughly translated/interpreted, condensed versions of them (spoiler warning):

    Tetra
    Spoiler!


    Mitarashi
    Spoiler!


    §Ichika§
    Spoiler!


    Zekuto
    Spoiler!


    Makino
    Spoiler!


    Dolce
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 25, 2019 at 01:31 AM.

    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.


  4. #34
    Skilled Fighter Zulastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ship2 channel10
    Posts
    582

    Default

    WTF?


  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yeah, according to their character profiles and past episodes, Tetra and Mitarashi are adults (in college and in the work force, respectively) while §Ichika§ is a Middle Schooler.

    EDIT: Wanted to recheck the character profiles, so here are some roughly translated/interpreted, condensed versions of them (spoiler warning):

    Tetra
    Spoiler!


    Mitarashi
    Spoiler!


    §Ichika§
    Spoiler!


    Zekuto
    Spoiler!


    Makino
    Spoiler!


    Dolce
    Spoiler!
    Where are sexual and race minorities?

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    WTF?

    http://pso2.jp/players/news/22879/

    grab while you can!! Dang! whoever got these have already finished their 487 LA!

  7. #37
    Skilled Fighter Zulastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ship2 channel10
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/22879/

    grab while you can!! Dang! whoever got these have already finished their 487 LA!
    SEGA's making money... Nah I won't spend any cent in PSO2 besides Prem.




    Tetra: Very poor character design for this background.

    Mitarashi: Liked this one from first time I saw it on poster.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 26, 2019 at 07:01 AM.

  8. #38

    Default

    New languages have been added
    I play on Ship 2 and my character's name is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request. PSO2 Ship2 キャラ名「Cryska」未プレイ時は基本的にロビークエストカウンター横に座ってます。見かけましたらお 気軽にフレ登録どうぞ。[Twitter: @maiilsonmoraiis]

  9. #39

    Default

    Episode 4: The Target is a Gold Bonus Key
    Keyword: ハンス最高

    I know the pain of those featured boxes; so many Meseta +50%s instead of any good keys...

    Also, here is some art that was posted to Twitter last year that some may have missed (potential spoilers):
    Spoiler!

    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.


  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Episode 4: The Target is a Gold Bonus Key
    Keyword: ハンス最高

    I know the pain of those featured boxes; so many Meseta +50%s instead of any good keys...

    Also, here is some art that was posted to Twitter last year that some may have missed (potential spoilers):
    Spoiler!
    Phasion star online 2 episode. o:

    and thanks for the keyword.

Similar Threads

  1. PSO2 PSO2 - TV Anime - Character name, CV and First PV here
    By Sizustar in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: Nov 24, 2015, 06:50 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2014, 02:42 AM
  3. PSO2 cameo in the anime Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
    By Yukito-San in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Apr 11, 2014, 07:21 AM
  4. Anime and Everything Not Related to PSO2.
    By Aumi in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Sep 8, 2011, 01:36 AM
  5. Anime and Everything Not Related to PSO2.
    By Aumi in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Sep 8, 2011, 01:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •