Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Mags are built upon actual brains from small animals (dogs, bunnies, cats... pets in general).
    what a morbid fact in deed :S

as soon the subtitled ver come out i will comment more about :P

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    what a morbid fact in deed :S

as soon the subtitled ver come out i will comment more about :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmnc0X6tNPA
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    ty , wow that was quick , i trought the guy who subtitles could work on this only in weekends do to changes in his/her personal life

with the character names : my main is isra (my second name Israel actually )

my second character isa : her origin is funny it was in a drunk night with my friends , we played LOL , when we took a break for some reason we talked about of what names we could have if we were womans and my cousin said my name would be Isabel for sure after that we created female versions of ourselves and in the next day these fools deleated their characters ashame of themselves XD.

but i didnt for a simple reason , back in EP2 if i wanted to buy female costumes for my support partner with my main i couldnt have a preview back then so i keep her for that originaly for that then i felt curiosity for S-atk classes also i trought i would lost the second character slot if i delete her back then i didnt knew it was free permanently

my third character Flora : i got inspired by the real name of the moon presence of bloodborne (the final boss) also her complete name is Flora Luciana Ocaso de Alva

Ah, character name origins. I'll just spoiler this:
    Spoiler!

I had completely forgotten about the Mag thing; if I recall, isn't it also supposed to be a bit of a reference to Eggman putting small animals in his robots in the early Sonic games?
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 6, 2019 at 02:03 PM.

I just wanted unusual name in my previous MMO, so remember the name "Quon", then brought it up here. It's not "Kuon" like in Utawarerumono, but like Kisaragi Quon.
    2nd character's name "Laya" just straight from Phantasy Star 3. It's not like Raia Martinez from PSU.
    3rd character's name's came from Tenchi Muyo series. One of goddess trio named "Tokimi".

UPD: I want to change my main's name 'cause it was stolen few times. I want take my real-life nickname instead: my friends call me Butadiene (C4H6), Buta-Dien or just Dien, which I want to use as my main character's name, but name change costs just too much in AC T_T
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 6, 2019 at 03:55 PM.

Episode 6: Screenshot Secret
    Keyword: めっちゃ重要

It's funny that the episode that adapts the origin of the sexy Terta pose is the episode where people who didn't buy the physical manga can have enough Memories to get it.

Finally, the Ichika Pose is ours.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I'm so glad that they let you set it as your Dark Blast activation pose; it really is the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Finally, rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm so glad that they let you set it as your Dark Blast activation pose; it really is the best option.
    Double the rejoice. It is such a fine day (and thanks again for the keyword).

how many episodes left from now on?