Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 151
  1. #21

    Default

    It's so relatable too. They really know their audience.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    When do we get this? and what's that amazing looking bikini!?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Glory to this anime! \o/ ...and I want that bikini too!
    As Angry_Ryudo said, we have to wait four more weeks to get the 6 needed badges in order to buy that LA (#487) from the PUSO Comic Memory Shop. But that bikini is not part of the available items. I'm sorry but it's just a mod I was using while I made the screenshot (look HERE if you're interested).

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    As Angry_Ryudo said, we have to wait four more weeks to get the 6 needed badges in order to buy that LA (#487) from the PUSO Comic Memory Shop. But that bikini is not part of the available items. I'm sorry but it's just a mod I was using while I made the screenshot (look HERE if you're interested).
    Yeah, will wait for 4 weeks for the LA. Ahh ok so it's a mod, and thanks for the pic it looks good job tho.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Oh wow, they actually referenced the older games.
    They also lampoon those who would say they played the original PSO games for some kind of cred when they did not. Such as when Mitarashi does this but had told Tetra she was 19 years old. Tetra realizes that Mitarashi would have been just born at the time PSO 1 was unleashed on the world.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    They also lampoon those who would say they played the original PSO games for some kind of cred when they did not. Such as when Mitarashi does this but had told Tetra she was 19 years old. Tetra realizes that Mitarashi would have been just born at the time PSO 1 was unleashed on the world.
    Based on the keyword phrase "Age is a Fantasy," I took it more as Mitarashi actually being older than she says she is, but being in denial of it (ie. something along the lines of she's "nineteen forever!" in her own mind).

    EDIT: Reasonably, she could be in her mid to late twenties when you consider that maybe she played Blue Bust which ran from 2004 to 2010 in Japan, and it says she played the Portable series rather than PSU, and those games were released in 2008 and 2009. We could push her closer into the late twenties or early thirties if she played the original or EpI&II.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 16, 2019 at 06:02 PM.


  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Based on the keyword phrase "Age is a Fantasy," I took it more as Mitarashi actually being older than she says she is (considering in the last episode she mentioned that she was also spending her time off drinking, when the drinking age in Japan is twenty, so she's probably in her late twenties/early thirties which is a reasonable age for her to have played PSO [maybe even as late as BB, which came out in 2004]) but being in denial of it (ie. something along the lines of she's "nineteen forever!" in her own mind).
    This is also plausible - though she freaks out and logs out as soon as she realizes Tetra's come to that realization, so I'm sticking to the false cred theory.

  7. #27

    Default

    talking about age makes me wonder this , is true that the original phantasy star games fans left the series in the original PSO1

    does anybody here is a color bone/hardcore fan of the series , im asking this because i enter into the series since PSO1 back in 2005 in the gamecube version.

  8. #28

    Default

    I still have my JP and US PSOv1 and v2 Dreamcast discs, so late 1999. I so very much miss wordselect, and all the funny phrases you can get out of it.

    "Go away > Sonic"

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This is also plausible - though she freaks out and logs out as soon as she realizes Tetra's come to that realization, so I'm sticking to the false cred theory.
    See, her hearing Tetora come to that realization, combined with the image-spots, and the line "Age is a fantasy; you can be lenient with it" is what makes me believe that she just stopped keeping track of her age at 19 (kinda like how you hear some women jokingly say they've been 25 for the past x amount of years); plus this key image from the character page has the line (19才+α) for her, making me think that her actually just being older than she says she is is the implication.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 16, 2019 at 06:45 PM.


  10. #30

    Default

    So she's pulling a Kikuko Inoue then. I'll buy that.

Similar Threads

  1. PSO2 PSO2 - TV Anime - Character name, CV and First PV here
    By Sizustar in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: Nov 24, 2015, 06:50 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2014, 02:42 AM
  3. PSO2 cameo in the anime Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
    By Yukito-San in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Apr 11, 2014, 07:21 AM
  4. Anime and Everything Not Related to PSO2.
    By Aumi in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Sep 8, 2011, 01:36 AM
  5. Anime and Everything Not Related to PSO2.
    By Aumi in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Sep 8, 2011, 01:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •