Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
Ares, slave, nem nts, Jutus totally not important right? Come on, cant take you serious if youre expecting 14*s to drop like candy or something. Stop playing the victim for drops. This hasnt been out for a day yet either

No im not trolling
Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
Oh please. Your posts are a pity party of "woe is me I didn't get rares"..

The rates in this quest are insanely high. Play the game and you will get what you want. Stop acting like a victim.
I don't think they are going that far... but I don't know. They are just stating the RNG is RNG stuff, someone may still get screwed over no matter what, whether grinding back in all the UQs earlier or grinding this. The few posts above about no units from Persona (i'm personally at no weapons/units at 117 rare-grain erebos stones), all the Jutis stuff, or any rare drop posts in general.

---

The thing about this quest though is all I expect to get out of it are the Falz Weapons, which had Collection Files and are exchangeable for the Weapon Badges.

I have only done the new LQ some 12~ times with nothing special (although it seemed to throw Falz weapons at me every 2-4 times so I might not even need to use Weapon Badges) and haven't checked the item record or anything so I can't comment on the drops but it is definitely pretty good with it being so streamlined and popular even on my low population ship (Couldn't always do Forest recently until the Persona raid's rare drop boost started popping up personally).