Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Arks New Years Carnival LQ 2019 : Pt 2 Revelry of Darkness 1/23-2/6

REWARD PANEL DISTRIBUTION DATE: March 20th ~ March 27thl

Another year gone by, another New Years Carnival that'll net you gear by playing and collecting 2019 badges as you play the LQ and its Trigger Variant.

- Score based Quest, the higher your score, the MORE your RDR is increased
    - CLEAR E-Trial orders to increase the overall score (aka, don't just kill, it benefits everyone)
    - 12 person mpa
    - Interlocking Web Panel Event (another chance for you to finish gear on 10% Affix week again!)
    - Xie exchange shop for those Falz weapons you may need to finish your Lightstream weapon! Along with Accessories, Weapon Camos, Xie Series weapons, SOLO Mother & Deus Triggers (most likely the Xie weapon series will be just like they were with solo PD weapons)

Updated info:

1. As you complete LQ runs, you will fill a gauge for an RDR increased boost geared toward DF Persona EQ (don't know if it empties and must refill after clearing the raid yet)

2. Nem/Slave/Ares NTs drop from this LQ, albeit at MUCH higher drop rates than UQs ever had

3. Average 20 Badges per run while the run itself doesnt take very long to complete making it so people with not a lot of time to get their Lightstream gear quicker

4. Elder Pain Omega had its drop rate boosted, you'll most likely get dupes

Update 1 -- 1/23
    -2nd part of the LQ is here with a chance of LUMIERE weapon series dropping! along with Schvelle Boosters + *Coat Talis and some new items in the exchange shop such as the 13* drop Lobby Action.

Get to farming those Lumiere to skip that pesky grind we all hate!
    -2nd part of the
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 22, 2019 at 10:17 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Does Xie exchange shop include Jutis? ;w;
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

A wasted opportunity to bring back basilis phrase decay weapons for our phantom overlords.

Also, let us pray that S ability addition items will drop from mother&deus solo trigger. We need more calming intents around.

got around 15 - 20 badges in less than 5 minutes per run in pug with only 250% rdr. So roughly you can get all the weapons at +35 cap for your celestial weapon in less than 3 hours. It's your easy ticket to lightstream if you miss any of the weapon, even if all of them.

Those weapons also drop there, btw.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jan 9, 2019 at 03:37 AM.

Nem/Slave/Ares NT all drop in this LQ, Falz + Nem/Slave NTs drop like candy, big middle finger to all the people who spent time grinding UQs in the past lol bravo Sega, keeping the usual pattern going all these years.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

When the patch notes said they uped OEP's drop rate, they weren't lying apparently; I got one on my first run that had Ruins.

lucky for you people lol .. as usual RNG hates me.. I used a 250 RDR and nothing poped

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    lucky for you people lol .. as usual RNG hates me.. I used a 250 RDR and nothing poped
    you'll get stuff over the next week as long as you're playing it, this LQ is actually GOOD with its drops for once a little too good
    PSO2 NGS

First run......

Spoiler!

Got the Mother/Dues trigger from Xie's shop.
    Apparently Gracia refused to spawn and wasted my trigger.

Don't know if that is a common issue.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』