Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Got the Mother/Dues trigger from Xie's shop.
    Apparently Gracia refused to spawn and wasted my trigger.

Don't know if that is a common issue.
    I got 630'd right before Gracia died.

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measu...es_20190109_1/
    It was bugged, maybe still is, and a quick glance says they basically forced the quest offline until it's fixed. Happened to me (the Gracia not spawning part) too. I was kinda annoyed.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

guess mom and dad are going their owns ways...
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you'll get stuff over the next week as long as you're playing it, this LQ is actually GOOD with its drops for once a little too good
    is the chronos crystal included in the drop table ??

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

It seems like Mother Deus triggers are not working for some people at all currently.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Yahoo! Can't wait for another Emergency Maintenance. :')
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Nem/Slave/Ares NT all drop in this LQ, Falz + Nem/Slave NTs drop like candy, big middle finger to all the people who spent time grinding UQs in the past lol bravo Sega, keeping the usual pattern going all these years.
    Plenty of people are still getting that 'big middle finger' though. I ran with 250 RDR and a 100 Tri (had about 45 mins worth) and got a whole lot of nothing.... aka one Golem Sword (you know, the kick-in-the-nuts Omega faux-13*s). That nothing is also equivalent to what I got from the UQ runs I did (wasn't too many for those though; got old fast wasting tri-boosts for a couple of excubes). Yes, I still don't have a single Nem/Slav/Ares/etc weapon.

Oh well, if E.Forest taught me anything, it is that I somehow need to stack about 500-600% RDR before I actually have a decent chance at getting anything shiny to drop anyway.

I can't stand those things, but if it means I can add to my 'collection' of 7 or 8 different and non-dupe Jutus weapons (none are the one I need of course), then I suppose that is a bit of an additional incentive at least. Actually just the joy of not having to face the same constant repeated spawns for hours in E.Forest for a single Nox weapon on a good day is incentive enough.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jan 9, 2019 at 07:51 AM.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    is the chronos crystal included in the drop table ??
    no, that'd be pretty dumb to add that to an LQ since its tied to rematch boss EQ's to make those obsolete. You should already have 2 Chrono Stones and a 3rd one coming from titles in the future

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Plenty of people are still getting that 'big middle finger' though. I ran with 250 RDR and a 100 Tri (had about 45 mins worth) and got a whole lot of nothing.... aka one Golem Sword (you know, the kick-in-the-nuts Omega faux-13*s). That nothing is also equivalent to what I got from the UQ runs I did (wasn't too many for those though; got old fast wasting tri-boosts for a couple of excubes). Yes, I still don't have a single Nem/Slav/Ares/etc weapon.

Oh well, if E.Forest taught me anything, it is that I somehow need to stack about 500-600% RDR before I actually have a decent chance at getting anything shiny to drop anyway.
    this LQ is here for awhile, you'll get what you need faster than forest, just run with 250%'s and Donuts (50%), thats all im doing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I am baffled at this. They basically handed out 15* weapons prior to this event, now they are REALLY handing them out. And yet there is still feedback like this? You ran the quest for 45min and didn't get everything you wanted?

Man.