Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Are Invade NT weapons available from this 2nd LQ, or are the Omega Falz spawns still just level 80? That's the only fodder I need at this point, but I can't realistically farm the current drop locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Are Invade NT weapons available from this 2nd LQ, or are the Omega Falz spawns still just level 80? That's the only fodder I need at this point, but I can't realistically farm the current drop locations.
    Just duo or get 3 others and farm XQ unless you can do the solo version. Im not sure if they even drop because i didnt see any from the last LQ anywhere

I like that this LQ is a free field, decent change of pace, even got a jutus tact within the first 15mins that i dont need
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Just duo or get 3 others and farm XQ unless you can do the solo version. Im not sure if they even drop because i didnt see any from the last LQ anywhere
    Unfortunately everyone I knew has quit at this point and I'm awful at Phaleg, I can semi-reliably clear the multi person version solo but from what I read the drop rates are quite a bit lower there so it feels like a waste of tri-boosts to grind it solo.

Azure Falcon, do you want a good chance of not finding something because you're not going to clear the quest, or a small chance at getting what you're looking for? You could also train and get better at clearing Phaleg I guess but it's easier said than done.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

8 drops in just 5 mins (from roughly 1hour long run). One is jutus jb (I want slave sega SLAAAAAVE) and one is Lumiere bow. Fun fact I got my Lighstream bow done yesterday (sega is such a clown). Was just using rdb and donuts (wasn't in a party).

Keep your tri boosts for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Unfortunately everyone I knew has quit at this point and I'm awful at Phaleg, I can semi-reliably clear the multi person version solo but from what I read the drop rates are quite a bit lower there so it feels like a waste of tri-boosts to grind it solo.
    The solo from my experiences has a higher rate than the 4man version

Alternatively join a team and ask for help
    Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    8 drops in just 5 mins (from roughly 1hour long run). One is jutus jb (I want slave sega SLAAAAAVE) and one is Lumiere bow. Fun fact I got my Lighstream bow done yesterday (sega is such a clown). Was just using rdb and donuts (wasn't in a party).

Keep your tri boosts for something else.
    Just do what this guys says, 250% and donuts on LQ runs, save your tri's for Persona or something else
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Did only 30 mins and seems this completes the "make all 15* easier to get" solution sega promised . Kinda sucks I am done with weapons, but the badges rate and the emper embraces make farming this totally worth it (:

I'm on the other side of luck on this one. An hour without 13* drops so I assume the rate is just normal.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm definitely enjoying the high drop rate of badges. Time to stock up on those solo triggers
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

one hours:
    2 Jutus
    4 Val GS's
    3 Demon weps
    2 Valentines series

not a bad LQ but I had like 2 bursts during this so i cant complain. Badge rate is not bad but my eyes are set on Lumiere weps to skip that grind
    PSO2 NGS