Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 83
  1. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Some stupid jp players told sega to only give the few who got affected by affixing with the broken ability the 100% affix booster?
    Was sega really gonna give everyone a 100% affix booster but then the jp players talked them out of it?

    Also, if that affix snooping program is real than
    A) WANT
    B) actually not really cause Sega will inevitably make gameguard detect it and instaban every user.
    C) dudu screwed us over so hard over the years and the displayed numbers below 100% have always been bs, statistical analysis shows how "80%" is more like 40% and "95%" is more like 66%.
    We deserve to be avenged by I cannot imagine that if this program does work Sega will allow the use.
    TBH I want them to let us use it and just double affixing cost or something.
    I think all those numbers are more about our perception and psychology, than anything else. I mean players were mocking XCOM games for constant mishits even with high chances, but in actuality RNG was slightly rigged in player's favor. We just tend to remember our fails far move vivid.

  2. #72
    Skilled Fighter Zulastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ship2 channel10
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I think all those numbers are more about our perception and psychology, than anything else. I mean players were mocking XCOM games for constant mishits even with high chances, but in actuality RNG was slightly rigged in player's favor. We just tend to remember our fails far move vivid.
    Not really. When I grind NT weapons after Apprentice EQ I have 30% of Great success chance and use +20% boost so 50% in the end. 50/50.
    And over 10 grindings I have about 3-4 of Great successed. Over 100 grindings - only 28-35.

    That's cause I never play virtual gambling games. Only real ones where alignment can be confirmed at any moment of time.

  3. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Some stupid jp players told sega to only give the few who got affected by affixing with the broken ability the 100% affix booster?
    Was sega really gonna give everyone a 100% affix booster but then the jp players talked them out of it?

    Also, if that affix snooping program is real than
    A) WANT
    B) actually not really cause Sega will inevitably make gameguard detect it and instaban every user.
    C) dudu screwed us over so hard over the years and the displayed numbers below 100% have always been bs, statistical analysis shows how "80%" is more like 40% and "95%" is more like 66%.
    We deserve to be avenged by I cannot imagine that if this program does work Sega will allow the use.
    TBH I want them to let us use it and just double affixing cost or something.
    if only your little mind could comprehend what that handout of a free 100% affix caused after announcing it. be happy you even get anything because i can guarantee 98% of you didnt even affix anything let alone aware of the unit issue and just angry that you're not getting free hand outs.

    as for the affix program, welp we know just how destructive it can be
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #74

    Default

    Especially when you think of the people who spent upwards of 40 protect items to get their "Astral Ether Mana Grace" units just mere weeks ago. The very announcement that affix +100% items exist is enough to be devastating.
    I'm just surprised we never heard of them. Maybe they only exist in a debug build?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

  5. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I'm just surprised we never heard of them. Maybe they only exist in a debug build?
    They were event rewards in japan for a TA tournament or something.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jan 27, 2019 at 01:39 AM.

  6. #76

    Default

    They gonna give 50% now? I hope at least two, instead of one. Sounds kinda fair.

  7. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    They were event rewards in japan for a TA tournament or something.
    Those were Grind Booster +100%. Well before NT weapons were a thing. We knew about Affix bonus +100% when they first posted that would be their way to apologize for the mess, so basically, they were prepared to introduce a new item into the ecosystem.


    Anyway, they've finally settled on a compensation (which isn't completely fair for those affected, but it's probably the best they can do since they said they would no longer do rollbacks).

    All users will get the following:

    -1* Affix Success Rate Booster +50%
    -1* 6 slot ability protector

    Same as before, if you had logged in after the scheduled maintenance and prior to the 2nd emergency maintenance happening, you still get the following:

    -2* Affix Success Rate Booster +40%
    -50SG
    -50* Erebos stones
    -50* Weapons Badge 2019
    -2* Triboost +100%

    If you were affected by the bug, then you get copies of all used up (equipment that was protected obviously doesn't qualify) equipment, materials and boosters, as well as a refund on all meseta used for fees. The only thing that can not be returned to you is a copy of the base item prior to your affix, as that item is now modified and not lost (and they're certainly not going to give you a second copy of that piece of equipment), so for that they're going to look into another compensation at a later date for those affected.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 27, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

  8. #78

    Default

    Well I guess that my dream of affixing a returner to a unit in the future is dead.

  9. #79

    Default

    I would have taken the 50% booster with S, R, T grace boosters and consider it a big win.

  10. #80

    Default

    After the first correction the japanese just had to keep on bitching so we only get these crappy boosts now, hooray!
    Even the first compensation would've been fine as it only affected a handful of people. Pso2 has a really active base of japanese twitter-heroes who don't actually play the game but jump at the opportunity to make a mountain out of a molehill.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 27, 2019 at 08:18 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 94
    Last Post: Nov 3, 2015, 10:13 PM
  2. "go to first new post" does not work
    By Zorak000 in forum Site Related
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Apr 26, 2015, 09:26 PM
  3. new fighter need guidance
    By vengefulsins in forum PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 7, 2014, 03:12 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2003, 07:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •