Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

three words: luls.

Non-working stuff is definitely annoying, but what is more annoying that instead of doing what nearly every other game developer does, they bring down the entire servers for a full 8h+ period. It's as if they are literally recompiling the entire game code. In other games the devs would either hotfix live, or they would temporarily disable the affix until next scheduled maintenance.

World of Warcraft had less downtime when upgrading server hardware 10 years ago!

That's what I think is the main issue: Not that problems exist, but that a small problem makes the entire game unavailable for everyone.

PS: I am salty because I can't play PSO2es right now at work.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 25, 2019 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Non-working stuff is definitely annoying, but what is more annoying that instead of doing what nearly every other game developer does, they bring down the entire servers for a full 8h+ period. It's as if they are literally recompiling the entire game code. In other games the devs would either hotfix live, or they would temporarily disable the affix until next scheduled maintenance.

World of Warcraft had less downtime when upgrading server hardware 10 years ago!

That's what I think is the main issue: Not that problems exist, but that a small problem makes the entire game unavailable for everyone. And that shows that Sega did not create the game.

PS: I am salty because I can't play PSO2es right now at work.
    I think WoW is far more rich, since it's like super mainstream.
    What do you mean sega didn't create the game?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    What do you mean sega didn't create the game?
    I wanted to type something that Sega did not create the game to be persistent online, but singleplayer offline with online verification, but I didn't finish my thought and forgot to delete that part before pressing Post. I fixed it now.

They should start compensiting us with drops for all the personas that got axed already this week. I demand celestial arm unit in my campaign rewards for yet another lost persona.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    They should start compensiting us with drops for all the personas that got axed already this week. I demand celestial arm unit in my campaign rewards for yet another lost persona.
    its only gonna take awhile I believe right ?? I mean how lomg can it take ?? 9 hrs ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    its only gonna take awhile I believe right ?? I mean how lomg can it take ?? 9 hrs ??
    2019/1/25 20:00更新
    現在実施しております緊急メンテナンスにつきまして、続報をお知らせいたします。
    緊急メンテナンス終了予定日時2019年1月26日(土)3:00
    お待ちいただいている皆様には誠に申し訳ございませんが、メンテナンス終了告知があるまではゲームサーバー への接続を行わずにお待ちくださいますよう、お願いいたします。
    また、2019年1月25日(金)5:00~2019年1月26日(土)5:00までの間に、受注可能な方 でアルティメットクエスト「領域調査:異世界の残滓」をクリアできなかった方に対して、クリアできなかった 分の討伐回数を2019年2月中に追加させていただきます。
    皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけいたしますことをお詫び申し上げます。

it's till 3AM JST

Welp, that's another 2 Persona EQs I would have done wiped out. Off to stare at a wall instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Chigun View Post
    Welp, that's another 2 Persona EQs I would have done wiped out. Off to stare at a wall instead.
    I bet wall starring have better drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I bet wall starring have better drop rates
    Duly noted. I need all the luck I can get.