Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I think it is showing that the actual success of the affix is determined when you see the percentages rather than when you hit confirm.
    ....Wait, that seems alri-

Oh wait, that's bad. o.0

Hahah. So based on the picture, if it's true, then what's displayed to us are only the initial percentage to calculate another actual percentage instead of actual possibility of success? That's interesting, but still fair, tbh. It should also give a better picture of how a 4% affix could be successful along with a failed 96% affix.

Calling bullshit until video evidence and multiple proofs in a row are shown.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Hahah. So based on the picture, if it's true, then what's displayed to us are only the initial percentage to calculate another actual percentage instead of actual possibility of success? That's interesting, but still fair, tbh. It should also give a better picture of how a 4% affix could be successful along with a failed 96% affix.
    No, what it's implying is that the chance is decided before you actually click the accept button, that this information is somehow available to the client and with a third party app you can view it. Column 0 is your random roll, column 1 is the number you need to roll under to succeed. So basically with this program, if it exists, you can perfectly affix anything as long as you're willing to keep resetting until you see that you rolled success on your affixes before accepting.

It has to be bullshit, there is no fucking reason that information should be sent to the client instead of done server side and even less of a reason for the calculation to be done before accepting.
    Last edited by Aurorra; Jan 25, 2019 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    It has to be bullshit, there is no fucking reason that information should be sent to the client instead of done server side and even less of a reason for the calculation to be done before accepting.
    sega can be unreasonable tho

I wonder how many folks knew about this and just RNG'd affixes in their favor.

Why would someone post evidence of something that Sega would ban them for using?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    No, what it's implying is that the chance is decided before you actually click the accept button, that this information is somehow available to the client and with a third party app you can view it. Column 0 is your random roll, column 1 is the number you need to roll under to succeed. So basically with this program, if it exists, you can perfectly affix anything as long as you're willing to keep resetting until you see that you rolled success on your affixes before accepting.

I'm not verifying that this is true, but you'd be hard pressed to discover what is handled by the client and what isn't handled server side.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If the above pictures are not doctored (which they seem to be), it would mean that when you choose (example) Act the Seal at 42%, the game determines on the spot if it works or not, before you even go and say "I'm using a boost".
    The tweets indicate that messing around and changing the abilities doesn't modify the actual result (column g in the third party value reader). It will stay with those predetermined results unless you go and "try back from the start", whatever that means.

A really useful picture would have been to use a 40% booster and see the result of column g. I haven't investigated more than that for now.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Some stupid jp players told sega to only give the few who got affected by affixing with the broken ability the 100% affix booster?
    Was sega really gonna give everyone a 100% affix booster but then the jp players talked them out of it?

Also, if that affix snooping program is real than
    A) WANT
    B) actually not really cause Sega will inevitably make gameguard detect it and instaban every user.
    C) dudu screwed us over so hard over the years and the displayed numbers below 100% have always been bs, statistical analysis shows how "80%" is more like 40% and "95%" is more like 66%.
    We deserve to be avenged by I cannot imagine that if this program does work Sega will allow the use.
    TBH I want them to let us use it and just double affixing cost or something.