Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    After the first correction the japanese just had to keep on bitching so we only get these crappy boosts now, hooray!
    Even the first compensation would've been fine as it only affected a handful of people. Pso2 has a really active base of japanese twitter-heroes who don't actually play the game but jump at the opportunity to make a mountain out of a molehill.
    imagine being upset because you didnt meet any of the conditions and just want free handouts but a bunch of people complaining about how a 100% affix could effect the games market severely because just so you can come here and rant about losing out on free stuff that you technically shouldnt be getting since you just logged and played like normal.

really the only good thing that came out of this was that 6x Affix Slot Protector that everyones getting
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 27, 2019 at 08:18 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if only your little mind could comprehend what that handout of a free 100% affix caused after announcing it. be happy you even get anything because i can guarantee 98% of you didnt even affix anything let alone aware of the unit issue and just angry that you're not getting free hand outs.

as for the affix program, welp we know just how destructive it can be
    Destructive? are you for real? It's Dudu and bs % making you think it suceeds and then it fails anyway. The one and only problem with affixing is the bs rng, beating that would mean it gets improved a thousandfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Especially when you think of the people who spent upwards of 40 protect items to get their "Astral Ether Mana Grace" units just mere weeks ago. The very announcement that affix +100% items exist is enough to be devastating.
    I'm just surprised we never heard of them. Maybe they only exist in a debug build?
    We will inevitably get gear that makes our current gear useless so there is always a next time when that 100% affix booster would have been amazing for everyone.
    You people seem to forget we get ONE 100% affix booster, not a million. It's not even enough to affix a single of the high rng affixes likie astral / ether / mana / returner 5 or even EV atk hp/pp cause all of those need at least 2 if not 5 low base % affixes.
    How the hell is this going to negatively affect anything?
    ALL this means is that you can do a single high end affix without having to make a huge effort for every fodder and pay huge amounts of money to get 100% or face likely failure at the final affix. Or you can make a single catalyst fodder easily.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Destructive? are you for real? It's Dudu and bs % making you think it suceeds and then it fails anyway. The one and only problem with affixing is the bs rng, beating that would mean it gets improved a thousandfold.

We will inevitably get gear that makes our current gear useless so there is always a next time when that 100% affix booster would have been amazing for everyone.
    You people seem to forget we get ONE 100% affix booster, not a million. It's not even enough to affix a single of the high rng affixes likie astral / ether / mana / returner 5 or even EV atk hp/pp cause all of those need at least 2 if not 5 low base % affixes.
    How the hell is this going to negatively affect anything?
    ALL this means is that you can do a single high end affix without having to make a huge effort for every fodder and pay huge amounts of money to get 100% or face likely failure at the final affix. Or you can make a single catalyst fodder easily.
    I get where youre coming from but if you want to risk your account go for it, its also another reason why sega said there were background mechanics we werent suppose to know about years ago and this may well very be one of them
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers