Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69
  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I really miss a parcer sometimes 'cause I can't really tell how's good my dps is, but I swear myself to not use it any more.
    So I dunno how to sqeese more from continiuous Second Edge spam with infinitie PP without stopping for WA.

    But if you can't read I said already: normal groups kill it in 7-10 minutes, so your sarcasm didn't work.
    Moreover you should go and train it somwere else far away from here.

    When I see in group: 80+ lvl hunter, techer, bouncer or so, few summonners and Rising slash assholes, gunners without CT and rangers without WB e.t.c with shitty random weapons and units without affixes... ALL FUCKING FLAGGED EXPERT ON TOP SHIP CHANNEL I have my butt burning really hot.

    Sega need to add Omega Mascuerade lvl 100 and 50 kills of Persone EQ as an Expert requirements already!
    A tip, the best MPA's are not in block 10, there are most leechers.
    Last edited by Ahri; Jan 28, 2019 at 01:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    >FO/TE
    >Adrenaline Ring

  2. #42
    Skilled Fighter Zulastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ship2 channel10
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    A tip, the best MPA's are not in block 10, there are most leechers.
    Well I didn't saw any difference, but Multiblock matching is a real disaster even with Expert.

    So the problem isn't in blocks but is in these leechers getting Exrpert status. And SEGA do nothing to stop it.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I really miss a parcer sometimes 'cause I can't really tell how's good my dps is, but I swear myself to not use it any more.
    So I dunno how to sqeese more from continiuous Second Edge spam with infinitie PP without stopping for WA.

    But if you can't read I said already: normal groups kill it in 7-10 minutes, so your sarcasm didn't work.
    Moreover you should go and train it somwere else far away from here.

    When I see in group: 80+ lvl hunter, techer, bouncer or so, few summonners and Rising slash assholes, gunners without CT and rangers without WB e.t.c with shitty random weapons and units without affixes... ALL FUCKING FLAGGED EXPERT ON TOP SHIP CHANNEL I have my butt burning really hot.

    Sega need to add Omega Mascuerade lvl 100 and 50 kills of Persone EQ as an Expert requirements already!
    While I wholeheartedly agree with you, that it can be annoying if a run takes longer than usually because there is people in it, who are not top-tier elitist expert players,
    this also reminds me why I rarely ever visit this forum anymore. People do nothing else but complain about other people being crappy players, when it's really not necessary to complain.
    Jesus, if a run doesn't take 10 but 15 minutes, I'm sure the worlds ends right there. God forbid people play this game for fun and not just for grinding their butts off to grab equipment that is locked behind the crappiest drop rate there ever was.

    I've been expert player ever since SEGA had the awesome idea to even implement this crappy system, that splits up the playerbase (which was totally necessary, because all the runs before
    Expert, went 100% terrible), but I haven't been able to do that Solo XQ that is one way to get into Expert and I also didn't reach stage 100 in the Omega Masquerade run (stopped running it
    at Stage 33 because it doesn't give anything good to me...). And before I forget, I also haven't made a lightstream weapon yet, because I couldn't kill whatshisface persona often enough for
    the stone, as I got other stuff to do, than to sit in PSO2 all day. If that makes me a bad player, then sure. I would disagree though. It clearly got out of hand how everyone is up in arms, if
    people dare to have the expert right and not having the bestest equipment in the game (and maybe also not the best playstyle, in some people's opinion at least).

    With the MPA system that basically usually puts 12 random people in one run, it's stupid anyway to have a high amount of solo content on the other side.
    Makes me miss PSU, where you had your usual 6 people party (or 4 on some occasions) instead of a random party of 12 people put together of a pool of players that started their run
    at the same moment. I really hope that the next game Sega brings up after PSO2 will go more towards the PSU system.

    Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI 85 / BO 85 Myuria FO 85 / TE 85 Lady Harken BR 85 / HU 85
    Raya HR 85 Myka GU 85 / RA 85 鈴来アイカ SU 85 / TE 80 Hope BO 85 / HU 80
    ... and several more

  4. #44
    Skilled Fighter Zulastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ship2 channel10
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    ~snip
    Frankly speaking: I didn't clear Omega Masquerade myself too, just got accessory and forgot about it.\

    I played several MMOs before PSO2 and there were such a system while you get 10-30 runs in Normal level of a dungeon you couldn't get in XH mode of it (I really don't rememrer in what MMO it was: WoW or TERA), moreover there were equipment ilvl and you could be chechked and kicked by voting at any moment (except boss fighting).
    So leechers had a hard time to get in a top dungeon. It was just an example.

    I believe SEGA can bring up with some method to pervent this situaton which can be affordable. BUT THEY DO NOTHING!

  5. #45

    Default

    I consider my gear good and my player skills above average, and I rarely see people with bad gear even during my bad runs. That being said, I am probably the kind of player guilty of bad MPAs. After running the same EQ so many times as tryhard as possible, I realize loot wont get better regardless of effort(unless is a multi run EQ like seasonal), so sometimes I just play in autopilot which mean sub-optimal DPS. Heck, when I see my MPA is taking too long during the early phases, I stop caring and just facetank attack hits...as hero :/
    In the end, the best solution against bad MPAs is to get into premade groups, but I am too lazy to organize that, so I settle with randoms

  6. #46

    Default

    my gear and skills are above average too , but i find sometimes people who get 1 shot many times along the quest and even if they survive the hit they dont heal themselves WTH ?

    i dont critic the equipment of others , i only ask to worry for yourselves thas all , the most sinical case i saw was against DF persona , i had a summoner as partner and he never heal himself once , hell i was BR/SU and i was doing better job than him as a support .

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Frankly speaking: I didn't clear Omega Masquerade myself too, just got accessory and forgot about it.\

    I played several MMOs before PSO2 and there were such a system while you get 10-30 runs in Normal level of a dungeon you couldn't get in XH mode of it (I really don't rememrer in what MMO it was: WoW or TERA), moreover there were equipment ilvl and you could be chechked and kicked by voting at any moment (except boss fighting).
    So leechers had a hard time to get in a top dungeon. It was just an example.

    I believe SEGA can bring up with some method to pervent this situaton which can be affordable. BUT THEY DO NOTHING!
    Well as I said, I can see your point, and my critics is not really pointed in your direction, your post just happened to be there.
    I'm agreeing with you on the fact that a 20 minutes Persona EQ (happened to me a few days ago) isn't fun, pretty much as it isn't fun to play the LQ if you have a bad group that
    can't kill enemies for shit.

    But as much this is probably annoying I also see a different side, because I, myself feel that it's hard to keep up with everything
    that comes up. 'Specially with stuff that is locked behind hilarious drop rates or a title that is like "Do this quest X amount of time" like the Persona Stone. If you don't
    have the amount of time to get all the runs done or the will to constantly be up-to-date with equipment, it can happen that you get outdated and stuck with mediocre items.
    As I said before, I feel this trouble too because I really don't feel like doing nothing else but playing PSO2 all day. And with the trouble that I usually don't get
    what I need (like getting 1 Jutus weapon of every type but no 2nd, 3rd, whatever weapon of it to +35 it and upgrade it) I sometimes don't know how to keep up.

    The community of PSO2, at least the english speaking, feels very... i don't know... over the top, in a sense.. So much that it makes you feel like there is nothing
    else in this game then aiming for top gear and mastering all the awesome extra super special hard quest SEGA throws out there. That's not what I had in mind when I started
    playing this game like 6-something years ago. I started playing this for fun and I still do, but it tends to feel like some kind of part time job if you want to keep up somehow.

    In any case, out of curiosity, what would you suggest Sega should do aside of putting another barrier up on like stage 100 of Omega Masquerade or something like that?

    Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI 85 / BO 85 Myuria FO 85 / TE 85 Lady Harken BR 85 / HU 85
    Raya HR 85 Myka GU 85 / RA 85 鈴来アイカ SU 85 / TE 80 Hope BO 85 / HU 80
    ... and several more

  8. #48
    フォーエバーブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i dont critic the equipment of others , i only ask to worry for yourselves thas all , the most sinical case i saw was against DF persona , i had a summoner as partner and he never heal himself once , hell i was BR/SU and i was doing better job than him as a support .
    su/fi combines deadline/halfline slayer bonuses with dear master (100% iron will if a pet is alive), so the optimal playstyle is to play at low HP. just because it can cast techs doesn't make it a support class, as none of its skills boost range or effectiveness of support techs at all (besides for their own pets). te is still main support class with fo/te being low second, though by no means dedicated.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    su/fi combines deadline/halfline slayer bonuses with dear master (100% iron will if a pet is alive), so the optimal playstyle is to play at low HP. just because it can cast techs doesn't make it a support class, as none of its skills boost range or effectiveness of support techs at all (besides for their own pets). te is still main support class with fo/te being low second, though by no means dedicated.
    i didnt think about SU/FI combination , i normally meet magical summoners thats why i was freak out .

    my point is even with unlimited healing source some people still dont worry for themselves

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Well I didn't saw any difference, but Multiblock matching is a real disaster even with Expert.

    So the problem isn't in blocks but is in these leechers getting Exrpert status. And SEGA do nothing to stop it.
    Some of us complained about this a long time ago and the casuals made such a dam uproar about expert reqs that sega caved in and made it too easy to relax them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    LONG POST
    When end game gear is tied to TIME GATED content and runs that normally average times on lets say Persona (7-12mins) (org runs are under 5mins) and an mpa is taking 15mins+, some of get kinda irritated because we multi ship to get more chances at said drops. You dont even need to be a hardcore player to be multi shipping because the end goal is to get the gear we need asap because we got other things to play/do and would rather have more chances at something than one measly run then complain about no drops. So ya i would take 3-4 Persona runs over a 15-20min run because i wanna have "fun" which if i wasnt having with this game i wouldnt be playing it still.

    You dont need to have no life either to make the scheduled EQs, i know plenty of people that make scheduled times with 40hr+ work weeks and your usual College lifestyles, its all excuses in the end and if you just feel so frustrated by it then may consider playing something else.
    Last edited by Kril; Jan 29, 2019 at 12:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 6, 2018, 01:08 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: Nov 7, 2015, 09:05 AM
  3. Famitsu + Dengeki PS July scans
    By Lyrise in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Jun 26, 2015, 09:48 PM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: Feb 27, 2015, 09:46 AM
  5. In Famitsu this week.. [ scans pending ]
    By Lovejuice in forum PSU General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 8, 2006, 11:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •