Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Another thread of blame everyone else cause too lazy to form a team for TMPAs instead of just using it for its tree.
    imagine joining a team of 100 people and 20-40 people are online and no ones putting the initiative to start a TMPA so you're forced to run pugs OR you start up a TMPA but it fills only up to 8/12 or less OR no ones actually wanting to join up for this and despite asking repeatedly to have everyone run a TMPA they just ignore them and stay in their blocks and run it with randoms. Not every team is perfect and TMPA's arent always a guaranteed thing either

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    snip
    kinda how i base my runs for the week, i look at the schedule, decide "hey do i want to wake up for these?" or just say sleep is more important so forget waking up for EQs (with Persona's RNG i've sorta stopped getting up for them, 200 runs and no arm unit is a dam let down and shame that i'll be forced to run trigs for it)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 29, 2019 at 09:59 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers