Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It's unlikely, because they would have to include another element as the "pair" to Ground (Fire<->Ice, Lightning<->Wind, Light<->Dark). They would also have to include skills in Fo or Te that increase power of techs of this element as well.

I'd like it too, but I don't see them doing it.
    its not like they cant rehaul trees for this and with new enemies coming out over time they can achieve that as an element weakness too. I wouldnt say add a new Tech class (which i wouldnt mind but i think 2 is enough) but this isnt something that they cant do. I rarely use Wind techs as it is hell I almost never use Lighting Techs, why dont they give me an element I'll use just as much as Light/Fire/Ice/Dark????
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    why dont they give me an element I'll use just as much as Light/Fire/Ice/Dark????
    I think it's because few players care about maintaining a rainbow set, especially considering the grind required for them; most players just have Light weapons for all content. We saw this with Enchanted Forest where enemies have vulnerabilities to all elements (except Dark I think?); Most everyone used Light techs and Light weapons. So if they added another element, it would be something that very few would take advantage of.

Adding Diga wont help and has the potential of coming with its own problems. Fixing lightning and Wind techs to be as useful as the other elements should be the priority here.

Lightning is great already with fofi

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    In general, Lightning and Wind techs aren't something you could spam on a boss for damage like Grants or Ilgrants and some of the techs you wouldn't really use at all outside of niche situations. I think they just lack all purpose function like some of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    They lack purpose and functionality and since i dont play niche FO builds theyre way less on par with the other elements. Few are good for utility but i dont use lighting techs for this
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I wish SEGA would think out of the box and add new running animations. Its like the CAST's only 2 running animations which is the actual running and the boost slide animation. Its a stupid idea but at least we got diff content to get in scratch

Apparently episode bulletpoints were including extra AI for existing enemies, and enough new loot to accomodate new customization options, but after two years of sidegrades its hard to believe that there will be something useful to pick up in ultra hard. Aside from even more powerful stat affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its not like they cant rehaul trees for this and with new enemies coming out over time they can achieve that as an element weakness too.
    They never overhaul trees for cases that have been needing urgent changes for years lol
    You'd think they would do it for trees that arent broken as much.

Imagine accommodating palette to two MORE elements, in case you have to match them in all star quest.
    It would be great if they changed core status and element mechanics instead, so it wouldn't be a second-thought nuisance that can be summed up in "put something for chase proc and make sure the (light) weapon element is capped".

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I wish SEGA would think out of the box and add new running animations. Its like the CAST's only 2 running animations which is the actual running and the boost slide animation. Its a stupid idea but at least we got diff content to get in scratch
    I hoped they'd eventually be able to change booster color or displace exhaust position to match the whatever funnels, but maybe it was designed to never be adjustable.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Apparently episode bulletpoints were including extra AI for existing enemies, and enough new loot to accomodate new customization options, but after two years of sidegrades its hard to believe that there will be something useful to pick up in ultra hard. Aside from even more powerful stat affixes.

They never overhaul trees for cases that have been needing urgent changes for years lol
    You'd think they would do it for trees that arent broken as much.

Imagine accommodating palette to two MORE elements, in case you have to match them in all star quest.
    It would be great if they changed core status and element mechanics instead, so it wouldn't be a second-thought nuisance that can be summed up in "put something for chase proc and make sure the (light) weapon element is capped".

I hoped they'd eventually be able to change booster color or displace exhaust position to match the whatever funnels, but maybe it was designed to never be adjustable.
    Just make a new Tech class then ez lol i refuse to believe they cant and if anything BOs tree could use some work which i point to again that useless Crafting skill on it

Also wheres muh fast traveling PAs Sega said they were working on???
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    I'm all for extra AI, but it will have to be something more than "avoid this or you die" to keep us interested. One of the main problems of the gameplay (personal opinion) is that it is too binary in its nature; either you get hit and die, or you get hit and it doesn't matter because of passive healing options.