Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Wait I thought they're decreasing TACO rewards so that they can distribute it to daily/weekly missions meaning you're now doing more work just to get the same amount of meseta you get prior ep6.

Depends on how they handle it. If the rewards are good you could get more money throughout the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    The gap between Hero and Phantom is quite long compared to Summoner and Hero IIRC. Maybe they're trying to catch up and I really think this is a base class with new weapon categories rather than a new advanced class
    The gap is only about 2~3 months longer but i doubt that new class is gonna be a regular class. There is no need for that now that Phantom allows to be used as a subclass.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    The gap is only about 2~3 months longer but i doubt that new class is gonna be a regular class. There is no need for that now that Phantom allows to be used as a subclass.
    They said they droped the regular/advanced class concept.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    They said they droped the regular/advanced class concept.
    Thats not what they said. They renamed advanced classes to successor classes and make sure both are on same power level. thats about it.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Mar 11, 2019 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    well, it could either be a new regular class for new weapon or another advanced/successor class with another set of reused S/R/T weapon category until every weapon can have their "advanced" treatment or........... Gunslash class lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    well, it could either be a new regular class for new weapon or another advanced/successor class with another set of reused S/R/T weapon category until every weapon can have their "advanced" treatment or........... Gunslash class lmao
    If I recall, during the livestream the director said something about the new class using Jet Boots and Twin Daggers, but it may have just been something someone misheard and put in the chat.

My predictions are Knuckles, Bow and Jet Boots

how about sega giving us the R-atk and T-atk class they own us which uses slicers and boomerangs .

just for complete the trinity along braver and bouncer

I hope it's a non-successor class for new type of weapon. I mean, it's mid-episode... right? They can introduce another successor class every new episode and normal class in the middle of the episode. c:

Too much I guess.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I'm going to say jet boots and launcher; and any fighter weapon really, daggers might fit best but I won't rule out kunckles or doublesabers just yet.

we don't have a fighter or bouncer weapon on an successor class yet, though talis could be a stretch to consider as techer representation.

though boots or wand could happen I suppose, either way could open up the third successor class as another class with tertiary support options like bouncer has (nice-to-have support skills, but not nearly as important as techer and ranger's support skills)

and yeah guns are down to only bows and launchers. I'd be a bit more interested to see what they could do with a successor launcher instead of bow, but I'd say that katana wasn't terribly high on my list of weapon types I'd wanna see from a successor class to begin with.

we'd have had one more gun and tech weapon if they decided to do tech-ranged class instead of summoner, but they had to give people what they were asking for! they said they don't plan on making any non-successor classes from this point onward; possibly because it would be messed up to have to implement drops and exchanges for 2 more weapon types, so sadly I guess we're just, not going to see any slicers show up in PSO2... (I dont think ive even seen a talis talis/camo of one yet, maybe some of the fan-lookign weapons were slicers in ps0, though fans were their own weapon type in PSU/P2i)