Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

They've been known to do 3 week gaps between scratches and updates, especially when Japanese holidays are involved, which in this case, we have Golden Week starting on April 28. Pretty sure they're not going to implement any major content on weeks leading to or following up where there is no dev staff on hand to fix issues as they come up.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

PSO2 Anime ..... from Ep 1 ~ 3, I think?
    I believe it's the actual main story in-game before.

PSO2 - Episode Oracle

Last edited by final_attack; Mar 10, 2019 at 01:15 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Yeah, that was an unexpected surprise. It's an original retelling of Episode 1 to 3, so I imagine it's probably going to just deal with the major story lines of those episodes while the minor story lines and sub-stories will either be reduced or outright omitted (like some events involving one minor character might have a different major character replace them; I fear we may not get to see poor Fourier).
    Trailer on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...26617387692034
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 10, 2019 at 01:27 AM.

An anime retelling of EP1-3 is... unexpected indeed.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I will give this anime a go. Gonna be cool if/when they show Elder surfacing from within Ruins Nab in the show.

Why did they even bother with that one before when they could do this one instead lol
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Why did they even bother with that one before when they could do this one instead lol
    True. At least with this one, they only have to adapt the game to anime, while the other they rann on some script that didn't mesh (at least to me).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Anime adaptation of episode 1 - 3? I kinda feel it will be as serious as that, which is good. Edit: It has the old logo, so it must be good. jk...

And holy crap that music is really epic.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Mar 10, 2019 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    True. At least with this one, they only have to adapt the game to anime, while the other they rann on some script that didn't mesh (at least to me).
    I've seen enough anime adaptations of RPGs to know that it might still be a mangled mess of a script that only makes sense if you are already well versed with the story, especially if they try to do it in 12/13 episodes. I'm tempering my expectations right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I've seen enough anime adaptations of RPGs to know that it might still be a mangled mess of a script that only makes sense if you are already well versed with the story, especially if they try to do it in 12/13 episodes. I'm tempering my expectations right now.
    Don't wanna be reminded of those that tried and flopped. >.<;