Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'm all for extra AI, but it will have to be something more than "avoid this or you die" to keep us interested. One of the main problems of the gameplay (personal opinion) is that it is too binary in its nature; either you get hit and die, or you get hit and it doesn't matter because of passive healing options.
    Well when I just started this game I was very happy about an ability to avoid incoming damage not by special movement but just few common steps.
    And with time I played I saw that effect getting more lesser. Now it similar as comparsion of normal attacks performed by Fighter and Hero (Sword): Fighter's normals mostly limited by it's weapon model + some visuall effect, but Hero's have a very vast hitbox.
    Now in 2019 only about 10% attacks avoidable by just moving but most of them avoidable ONLY with dodge move or any kind of an invulnerability. It's sad.

Yeah the iframes are getting ridiculous. Some attacks are really offending me though, like the timestop swordslash from Masquerade. It will hit you even during charge iframes, but you can sway through it? No fam. No.
    Also, traveling through PAs should not be a thing anymore. Getting over some sort of obstacle through a clever use of PA motion, yeah, sure. Traveling, no.
    As far as healing goes, healed HP could be a factor in the rank.
    And mission ranks should actually matter again. Also emergency interrupts.

I have to say though, i was pretty bummed that they would suppress the good Clotho quests altogether. I thought those would get nerfed, not erased from existence...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Also wheres muh fast traveling PAs Sega said they were working on???
    You mean the thing Sega cancelled since like December 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You mean the thing Sega cancelled since like December 2017?
    Bro im still hung up the Alpha Lobby never returning after they said they'd look into it like idk 5-6yrs ago or something

They could have added it like the original Ep1/2 did and do it in evens and odds blocks, expand the lobby a bit if needed etc
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers