Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you hate this game remember, why are you even coming back? back to monster hunter
    MHW is getting boring now, untill Iceborne arrives.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

So the focus will be again on the sci-fi space opera theme and not whatever garbage ala ep4/5 was, a potential death to klotho and his Torture attack client orders (taco)ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ good ridance! And Ultra Hard potentially not being just a lower difficulty with higher number values. Alright sega lets see what you got.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    ...a potential death to klotho and his Torture attack client orders (taco)ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ good ridance!...
    Well I hope it doesn't replace it though, but as addition.
    But then again the item prices can go higher due to shorter supplies due to larger money flow and satisfied demands. =/

Edit: Just read the other sentence and corrected by next reply. Opinion withdrawn.

If it can give an average of 1.7m for 15min run a day or better, then personally I'm okay for it being replaced.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Mar 11, 2019 at 03:09 AM.

Wait I thought they're decreasing TACO rewards so that they can distribute it to daily/weekly missions meaning you're now doing more work just to get the same amount of meseta you get prior ep6.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Wait I thought they're decreasing TACO rewards so that they can distribute it to daily/weekly missions meaning you're now doing more work just to get the same amount of meseta you get prior ep6.
    You are actually right. I didn't read this.

"Changed Contents - Decreased Meseta from Klotho - They will reduce the amount of Meseta earned from Klotho’s client orders, but will distribute the equivalent through [Daily/Weekly Mission] rewards."

Well shit.

Oh God, please be good.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    You are actually right. I didn't read this.

"Changed Contents - Decreased Meseta from Klotho - They will reduce the amount of Meseta earned from Klotho’s client orders, but will distribute the equivalent through [Daily/Weekly Mission] rewards."

Well shit.
    Yes, missions like "afk in a Endless quest for 460k meseta" or "collect 350k meseta from CO to get 700k meseta"
    Things you do anyway.

This change in meseta income will have a "negative" net effect on those who were actively doing Klotho multiple times. Because while they will now spend less time to earn the same, players like me who did not do Klotho COs are also going to get a slice of the pie. This will cause inflation and pretty much reduce the "purchasing power" of the former player type.

Winter

A New Class is …!?
    So we're gonna get a new class that early?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    So we're gonna get a new class that early?
    The gap between Hero and Phantom is quite long compared to Summoner and Hero IIRC. Maybe they're trying to catch up and I really think this is a base class with new weapon categories rather than a new advanced class