Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

New AIS EQ looks like Yamato in space which I have no issues with. Even has a mech at the end that I wish Yamato would have turned into in its EQ lol.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

I'm terribly excited about everything shown for EP6 too (except for my FOrce).

Spoiler!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    I'm terribly excited about everything shown for EP6 too (except for my FOrce).
    Jellen for me (r.i.p. partial support Gu with Jellen) Since it's main only -.-
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I guess my only complaint is the new areas just retreading old locations with new enemies instead of something new entirely. The EQ looks cool tho.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

I'd rather have them re threading old areas than go to Earth or Generic Fantasy Land.
    But this kinda makes sense Story wise. EP6 so far seems to be focused on Oracle being under attack in space so Gundam styled EQ's will be our new Tower Defense while adding new life to old content via UH. I also like that they seem to redo/remove some of the more outdated stuff like the Prologue, being much better now (Zeno Photon Blasting a Dark Ragne is certainly less boring than doing that on a bunch of Dagans) and Arks Road/EP4 story boards being simplified by removing the old stuff is so much more accessible. So far I'm getting the vibes that EP6 will finally have Sega revising some outdated systems and improving them rather than doing their usual band aid solutions and pretend stuff is fixed.
    Also Ph expanding the Subclass system after Sega tried to abandon it with Hero feels nice as well. So far EP6 shapes up to be a really good episode.

Bugging me that there seems to be a revival scratch, and boost week in a few days and then... nothing until Ep6?
    No scratches?
    Couldn't throw in an excuse to bring back basilis weapons?
    Just a massive gap?
    EP6 looks great and all, but goddamn give me something to do/look forward to in game in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Jellen for me (r.i.p. partial support Gu with Jellen) Since it's main only -.-
    isn't there a new s1 with jellen already? i don't think phantom jellen strengthen will increase much. maybe 5-10 points for double. but 25% + phrase decay is pretty good for gu already since they hit quite alot. 8% reduction + around the same dmg - pp. pretty good trade off.

btw sega is quite in rush to release adv classes and doesn't even bother to fix hr absurd rate atm. seems like they haven't given up on the idea abandoning old classes unofficially. they will do it more clearly from now. would we soon see 90% participation rate on only 3 classes?
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Mar 10, 2019 at 08:34 AM.

WHOA! Sugoi! Looks very cool. But will it be fun equal of it's cool looking?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I'd rather have them re threading old areas than go to Earth or Generic Fantasy Land.
    But this kinda makes sense Story wise. EP6 so far seems to be focused on Oracle being under attack in space so Gundam styled EQ's will be our new Tower Defense while adding new life to old content via UH.... So far EP6 shapes up to be a really good episode.
    Agreed with that. Finally we got something pertinent in storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    revising some outdated systems and improving them rather than doing their usual band aid solutions and pretend stuff is fixed.
    I really want adjustable interface at least on the PC version: I'm really tired of minimap placed in top-right corner. This solution was outdated many years ago.
    Recently I realized that I need favorites menu for Free Partners where I can save NPC or Player partners I usually run quests with and it tooks many time to find them.
    There are too much improvements can be implement in this game, but SEGA recently did only new Scratch stuff or invent new strategies to squeeze out playerbase money... sadly.

UPD: PlayStation 4 Theme #7
    I hope somebody will share this pic to Internet. I ripped one from the site but it have this stupid logo on...
    I WANT ORIGINAL ONE!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 10, 2019 at 09:05 AM.

PSO2es Collaboration
    https://dai.ly/x73wdqw

Episode 6 Trailer #1
    https://dai.ly/x73wdqv

Episode 6 Trailer #2
    https://dai.ly/x73wjrc

It looks pretty interesting. The datamine was right so the 24th is the day. I'm in for the UH stuff, but I would have liked to see a reveal on the weapons and stuff that we get and unfortunately we didn't get any of that. Sorry on the delay though I fell asleep during the upload lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Bugging me that there seems to be a revival scratch, and boost week in a few days and then... nothing until Ep6?
    No scratches?
    Couldn't throw in an excuse to bring back basilis weapons?
    Just a massive gap?
    EP6 looks great and all, but goddamn give me something to do/look forward to in game in the meantime.
    I pointed this out during the stream they literally announced nothing for content from now until Ep6, i assumed they were going to throw out Yamato during this but its a whole lot of nothing, just a scratch and lobby
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers