Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Episode 6: April 24th. They are seriously releasing it the week before Golden Week. The fools.
    Also, we're back to full-on sci-fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Episode 6: April 24th. They are seriously releasing it the week before Golden Week. The fools.
    I KNEW IT

AND THIS ISNT EVEN EARLY SPRING WTF
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

AIS-Vega. Oh my.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I KNEW IT

AND THIS ISNT EVEN EARLY SPRING WTF
    Q2/Spring is April through June, so technically it is early-ish spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Q2/Spring is April through June, so technically it is early-ish spring.
    im more triggered because theres nothing to do in game right now and thanks to easy predictions via scratches etc we have literally 2months of more nothing to until Ep6, wtf there doesnt need to be such big time gap
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 10, 2019 at 03:09 AM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

im more triggered because theres nothing to do in game right now and thanks to easy predictions very scratches etc we have literally 2months of more nothing to until Ep6, wtf there doesnt need to be such big time gap
    What if they did this so people could stop playing and get the returning player boost so they can use their 50 1mil EXP tickets and use keys to grind their Ph to Lv90 Day 1. (´・ω・`)

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    What if they did this so people could stop playing and get the returning player boost so they can use their 50 1mil EXP tickets and use keys to grind their Ph to Lv90 Day 1. (´・ω・`)
    jokes aside, they havent even announced whats to come in between this long gap in time until Ep6 releases
    PSO2 NGS

jokes aside, they havent even announced whats to come in between this long gap in time until Ep6 releases
    I have a strong feeling, aside from affix week and revival/support scratches, It's just going to be 6 weeks of "This Quest is Boost by x%". (Maybe even revive ARKS Boost Rally, If anyone even remembers they existed _(:3」)

Although if quests get boosted I feel a good chunk of players already got what they need. I'm interested in seeing what they will boost/add to drop table to interest more than just newer players.

am i reading that roadmap right and theres a NEW class later this year?? in winter???

EDIT: so i did read that right, now im less mad at sega
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 10, 2019 at 03:31 AM.
    PSO2 NGS

New class in winter apparently. Wow.
    So looks like we are getting yet another free Chronos Stone and 10 million worth of EXP Tickets.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 10, 2019 at 03:36 AM.