Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    As if phantom will magically make Fo obsolete as long as compounds are a thing.
    I think Terrence refers to Stealth Tech Charge being Main class only and not Ph replacing Fo in the Tech Meta

Sega probably has learned from their mistake with Hero and has taken steps to ensure that Phantom is not drastically better, but situationally better.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    ONLY New PAs for Sword and Jet Boots

I was hoping that most of the weapons to have new PAs or at least Type-0 PAs
    it takes a whopping 4 months for new PAs to hit, like I dont get this, new episode, big update, they didnt even include new PA's/Technics for every weapon at once instead drip feed them (and dont give me that bs that they need to test in between/balance). If this is a big update, this kind of stuff should be included.

I am glad Jetboots is getting new PA's finally, maybe it'll make me want to use them. Now if they can add more PA's to DBs (no more Kestral combo being the only good DPS) and just rehaul BO's skill tree then we'd be gold but that isnt happening
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Sega probably has learned from their mistake with Hero and has taken steps to ensure that Phantom is not drastically better, but situationally better.
    More like they taken steps to ensure Force can't be drastically outpowered by anyone since the compound cool down, and their lvl85 skill

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

im not going to be optimistic about anything until we see a re-connect to party feature

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it takes a whopping 4 months for new PAs to hit, like I dont get this, new episode, big update, they didnt even include new PA's/Technics for every weapon at once instead drip feed them (and dont give me that bs that they need to test in between/balance). If this is a big update, this kind of stuff should be included.

I am glad Jetboots is getting new PA's finally, maybe it'll make me want to use them. Now if they can add more PA's to DBs (no more Kestral combo being the only good DPS) and just rehaul BO's skill tree then we'd be gold but that isnt happening
    My thoughts exactly regarding PAs. Even tho they said that they will be releasing other PAs as they update EP6 more but it seems we'll be only getting a new PA for sword and JB in 2019

I am just glad we are finally getting a comfortable subclass for hunter. No more conditionals from Fi, or annoying point assist from Su. Just raw inconditionals boosts, and extra freebies(pp restore, gear gain, tech usage/cost reduction/charge speed). Still weaker than taja+brave, but this is the closest we will get to huhu. Main class seems awesome of course, so I may consider getting an extra skill tree for this occasion c:

Good bye, 5th Fleet. Back to Oracle me go. This looks promising.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Good bye, 5th Fleet. Back to Oracle me go. This looks promising.
    you hate this game remember, why are you even coming back? back to monster hunter
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

They're also adding Group Chat.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106