Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default 2019~2021 Movie & Image Thread

2019: Another year, another thread for any screenshots that aren't necessarily Achievements or Fashion. Present your best pictures, and make sure this thread is actually alive this time around.
    2020: There was not much activity here last year, so 2019 and 2020 have been unified.
    2021: Same as above! Hopefully NGS will change things.

Former Movie/Image Threads:
    2016 Movie/Image Thread (with links to anything that came before it)
    2017 Movie/Image Thread
    2018 Movie/Image Thread

Last Post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Spoiler!
    First Post:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Tymek; Jan 22, 2021 at 07:16 PM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Don't have bunny outfit on hand but whatever.
    Spoiler!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Don't have bunny outfit on hand but whatever.
    Spoiler!
    Oh wow they made a layered version of Eretique Rein?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Oh wow they made a layered version of Eretique Rein?!
    Yeah, but it is only available through the SG Scratch, so you can't get it off the Player Shops.

Is my computer dying? This happens about once a week. And the longer I play without restarting the game, the worse it gets. Also, when this happens, screenshots are disabled. It's almost as if the game knows something is wrong and doesn't want images like this to be created. I only manage to capture these images with 3rd party programs.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Is my computer dying?
    Maybe your video card's overheating. I had same thing on my old one, it died in half-year after that.
    Now I have another kind of a glitch, but it's like more DirectX or a driver's fault:

I got it recently right before Persona EQ and got him invisible except few orbs and target marking...

Is my computer dying? This happens about once a week. And the longer I play without restarting the game, the worse it gets. Also, when this happens, screenshots are disabled. It's almost as if the game knows something is wrong and doesn't want images like this to be created. I only manage to capture these images with 3rd party programs.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Just to check, do you have Large Address Aware active (since not having it active is one of the leading cause of texture glitches in this game)? If you do and this is happening, then I would try a fresh driver reinstall.
    But yeah, it could also be overheating, so some kind of monitor software to see the operating temperature might be something to check out.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Enable Large Address Aware, which needs to be done every patch.

The reason why it fails to screenshot is probably because it's trying to allocate memory when it already ran out.

I would only consider this to be an overheating issue if you have an AMD/Radeon card, or a really old NVIDIA one. Otherwise, it should crash outright, or artifacting should be a lot more obvious.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Feb 17, 2019 at 03:27 PM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

im working on a summary of the story of PSO2 , for now here is the first part subtittled for you people (active the subtitles in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSNg4C0D7ew

for now summarized the first 3 chapters of EP1 , next part in the next saturday if i dont have issues

tell me how the video resulted

the second part oof the summarie is ready , remember the objebtive of these videos its to allow people who dont play the game been able to know the story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8lD4zr62o

the videos were ready in time the problem was the subtitles , its really hard , along this week i will post the 3rd and last part subtitled