Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Is this a premium feature?
    No. It's just adding "stop" to a /ce or /fc command. Like /ce3 stop. It's kind of annoying to get the right frame though, because you have to do it after starting the animation, you can't pick a frame to stop at.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No. It's just adding "stop" to a /ce or /fc command. Like /ce3 stop. It's kind of annoying to get the right frame though, because you have to do it after starting the animation, you can't pick a frame to stop at.
    Thank you so much for the information! When was this added? I can't believe I overlooked this.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No. It's just adding "stop" to a /ce or /fc command. Like /ce3 stop. It's kind of annoying to get the right frame though, because you have to do it after starting the animation, you can't pick a frame to stop at.
    Yeah and you have to do /ce on after stop if you want your character to look toward the screen.Pretty sure they did this so that they can add the tweaked version later on as "content" smh sega.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Thank you so much for the information! When was this added? I can't believe I overlooked this.
    It was added the same day that I posted the gif, so July 10th.


  5. #35
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Yeah and you have to do /ce on after stop if you want your character to look toward the screen.Pretty sure they did this so that they can add the tweaked version later on as "content" smh sega.
    Actually, that's so you can have your character freeze looking in the direction they already were. It's the only way to have your characters eyes look somewhere other than straight ahead, or at the camera.

  6. #36

    Default

    next part of summarized stories
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrsinxoyXpg

    there are 2 points i want to mention

    1 in the minute 2 , has anybody mention that theory before? , trying to give some sense about what happen in EP1 chapter 8
    2 i didnt remember the akashic record was mention in that season , what a foreshadow for EP5
    Last edited by silo1991; Aug 11, 2019 at 06:20 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. 2018 Movie/Image Thread
    By yoshiblue in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Feb 9, 2019, 01:47 PM
  2. PSOW 2010 RL Image thread
    By Dhylec in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 534
    Last Post: Dec 28, 2010, 01:09 AM
  3. PSOW 2009 RL Image thread
    By Dhylec in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 738
    Last Post: Jan 2, 2010, 02:14 AM
  4. PSU Screenshot and Movie Comment Thread
    By Ryna in forum PSU General
    Replies: 448
    Last Post: Jul 12, 2006, 01:55 PM
  5. PSOW's "SPITTING IMAGE!" Thread. (56k warning)
    By Daikarin in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: Mar 21, 2004, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •