Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Yep. So think of the whitill units as a checkpoint and indicator that you're almost there.

Spoiler!
    Question from me: Are you saying that as long I have 1100 titles , I will get the third stone. an this title stuff applies as of this typing ??
    Add on: IT can be any title as long it is 1100 titles right? no specifics on what the 1100 must contain right ??

From my own list I have 728 unlocked which leaves 372 to 1100.
    When you count again is it not that 1100 would be basically every single title of this game. So basically they are asking us to complete everything ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Feb 16, 2019 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Question from me: Are you saying that as long I have 1100 titles , I will get the third stone. an this title stuff applies as of this typing ??
    Add on: IT can be any title as long it is 1100 titles right? no specifics on what the 1100 must contain right ??

When you count again is it not that 1100 would be basically every single title of this game. So basically they are asking us to complete everything ??
    Sega said there are around 1400 titles in total.
    Some titles don't show in the menu if you don't have the corresponding partner card for instance so don't trust what your menu shows.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

There are at least 1400 titles. To get 1100 titles, the game basically requires from you to perform tasks that do not "advance" your character, but are for the most part timesinks and goldsinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    There are at least 1400 titles. To get 1100 titles, the game basically requires from you to perform tasks that do not "advance" your character, but are for the most part timesinks and goldsinks.
    which means things like crafting and all right ??
    btw I checked and one one them read craft 200 items .. lol ??

add on: that story cut scene ep 5 persona chronos crystal is per account or per character ??

which means things like crafting and all right ??
    btw I checked and one one them read craft 200 items .. lol ??

add on: that story cut scene ep 5 persona chronos crystal is per account or per character ??
    Yes, crafting titles are some of the most meseta-consuming and time-consuming; if anything because of the machine cooldowns, especially if you have access only to the 3 default machines.

The title reward is account-wide.

I always find it funny when you find this stuff out, nothing personal, just a thought

But ya just get 1100 titles and your set with another Chronos Stone
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers