Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Lightstream units? Sorry, never heard of them. They sound like something that would have a non-existent drop rate, no alternate means to acquire and instantly upgradable for a few worthless stones though. They definitely don't sound like units that would have a fair drop rate and require work proportionate to the stat bonuses to upgrade - like weapons do.
    Smells like, like one run andy with bad RNG.

I mean i still havent gotten a full set and i do 3 runs every EQ yet im not goin to rely on obviously not up to par Evleda unit upgrades. Be lucky if those units are slightly better than Bode and Falz units
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Smells like, like one run andy with bad RNG.
    Let's not start implying multi-shipping + character transferring should be the norm for getting the best stuff in game.

Lightstream is for EP5 what Qliphad was for EP4's; a series of weapons and units intended to last longer than 6 months, and probably better than whatever the first "tier" of equipment of EP6 will be. Which could explain why Sega decided to not upgrade Evleda in EP5. That, or they intend to make us farm some more Buster Quests in EP6.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Let's not start implying multi-shipping + character transferring should be the norm for getting the best stuff in game.
    I think Sega is too afraid to put their foot down and make EQ lock account wide on all ships. After all, character transfers is a source of revenue for them. Personally I am fine with people multishipping, but in my opinion it becomes a problem if a player becomes toxic because they missed a 3rd (or even 4th) run. Just like I had a toxic player in a seasonal mpa once because they missed a 5th run because I was gathering items.

Because it's bs anyway...I have a full set + extra leg and rear on single ship.
    Drop formula: Do not get party boost, get at least the 160% (170 is better) drop bonus, use your usual rdb 250+daily tri combo, burn all your sg for tri125. Get rdb buff from timed on 2 units (not 3 ! ). Enjoy :v

Disclaimer: This won't work for 14* and up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I think Sega is too afraid to put their foot down and make EQ lock account wide on all ships. After all, character transfers is a source of revenue for them. Personally I am fine with people multishipping, but in my opinion it becomes a problem if a player becomes toxic because they missed a 3rd (or even 4th) run. Just like I had a toxic player in a seasonal mpa once because they missed a 5th run because I was gathering items.
    I'm just saying that multishipping should never be the intended answer for stupid drop rates and ship run limits. Players can multiship all they want, but if SEGA wants to stay with the single-run-per-ship plan, higher droprates/trade-ins (could be stones, or unwanted repeat units) across the board for EQs like persona should be the norm.

Rates and rewards shouldn't be based around the people who make a bunch of characters on different ships, level them up, gear them up, and transferring whichever ones get lucky. This is too reminiscent of World of Warcraft: Legion's release with legendary gear when people multi-boxed multiple accounts to see which ones got the good legendary drops, and play that account.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Because it's bs anyway...I have a full set + extra leg and rear on single ship.
    Drop formula: Do not get party boost, get at least the 160% (170 is better) drop bonus, use your usual rdb 250+daily tri combo, burn all your sg for tri125. Get rdb buff from timed on 2 units (not 3 ! ). Enjoy :v

Disclaimer: This won't work for 14* and up!
    Pretty sure there's no method to pure RNG unless you're implying too much RDR pushes 12* units off the table somehow.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 13, 2019 at 06:46 PM.

Pretty sure there's no method to pure RNG unless you're implying too much RDR pushes 12* units off the table somehow.
    JK , just reporting what buff I had when I got them.

I'm just saying that multishipping should never be the intended answer for stupid drop rates and ship run limits. Players can multiship all they want, but if SEGA wants to stay with the single-run-per-ship plan, higher droprates/trade-ins (could be stones, or unwanted repeat units) across the board for EQs like persona should be the norm.

Rates and rewards shouldn't be based around the people who make a bunch of characters on different ships, level them up, gear them up, and transferring whichever ones get lucky. This is too reminiscent of World of Warcraft: Legion's release with legendary gear when people multi-boxed multiple accounts to see which ones got the good legendary drops, and play that account.

I do agree with this but the RNG is so dumb with this WHILE multi shipping that it almost feels like its the only way. Hell lets do the 50 or even 100 stone trade for a unit of choice, even if it had to be one unit and 50 stones so i can use the dupes for something
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I do agree with this but the RNG is so dumb with this WHILE multi shipping that it almost feels like its the only way.
    And that's exactly my beef with this whole thing.

Hell lets do the 50 or even 100 stone trade for a unit of choice, even if it had to be one unit and 50 stones so i can use the dupes for something
    I already have a lightstream weapon which leaves me with ~500 stones I've got nothing to do with, a spare rear, and two spare legs. I'm more than willing to trade much of this just for the arm because there's no promise I'll ever get what I've been working toward. Another boost week I need is coming and all the celestial drops from now til then could be more rears and legs for all I know.

Pure RNG gating doesn't make sense anymore, and we just end up with duplicates we can't use, or don't need.

Wow, you all so salty. I remember being that salty when I had no lightstream set. But now I do and I feel at peace. Which means... this game basically ruins our life

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Wow, you all so salty. I remember being that salty when I had no lightstream set. But now I do and I feel at peace. Which means... this game basically ruins our life
    ragin cajun
    PSO2 NGS