Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    For the record, they did state that they set the requirement at 1100 because it's geared towards people who have been playing for a very long time (since EP1).
    for the record, there are lazy people who didnt bother with titles and stopped playing only to come back will be the ones upset at what a tedious grind for titles this will be. the 1300 for amphradite is out my league tho, ill get chronos then stop because i dont have the moxie to bother
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Cmon, you all have over 10k hours on this game, don't even try to deny it

All jokes aside, Lumieres being a direct drop last week was a nice change of pace (if very annoying considering all the hassle I had looking for Jutis).
    I somehow always end up with the same type of weaons though, the ones I hate (talis and TMG).
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    for the record, there are lazy people who didnt bother with titles and stopped playing only to come back will be the ones upset at what a tedious grind for titles this will be. the 1300 for amphradite is out my league tho, ill get chronos then stop because i dont have the moxie to bother
    Where did you hear 1300 for an Amphridite? Or is that just speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Yep. So think of the whitill units as a checkpoint and indicator that you're almost there.

Spoiler!
    Oh, so that's why I got a 3rd Stone after the maintenance. I thought it was a glitch or something.

Off-topic, why aren't Japanese players asking for true 4K support? These people have TO and monitors that supports 8K now, this is getting ridiculous.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Because they're sensible enough to realize the game has more urgent issues than 8k support?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Because the importer has me blocked but for some reason doesnt realize that theyre going to bother enhancing the game further if since theres only 3yrs left and pso3 is pretty much getting ready to be started at this point. I mean whats the point in 4k/8k for this game right now? Even when they said no new tier in the game settings being added
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

As an armchair dev, I would put 4K and 8K support lower on the list of things to be implemented/improved. The game doesn't even have a fully functional chat system or Team Management system, and there are many clunky mechanics like the Block system. And everyone's favourite, not being able to reconnect to same room after 630.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Because they're sensible enough to realize the game has more urgent issues than 8k support?
    8K would kind of dumb, but 4K is the standard for PC games nowadays. Regardless of what "needs" to be fixed, they could still get with the times.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

4K is the standard for PC games nowadays.
    Is this the reason why we still get locked 30/60 FPS games and things like knife damage tied to FPS?

4K is the standard for PC games nowadays.
    funny joke had me laughed
    test