Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87
  1. #61
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Rates and rewards shouldn't be based around the people who make a bunch of characters on different ships, level them up, gear them up, and transferring whichever ones get lucky. This is too reminiscent of World of Warcraft: Legion's release with legendary gear when people multi-boxed multiple accounts to see which ones got the good legendary drops, and play that account.
    Agreed 100%. Again as a armchair developer, I would personally "fix the issue" of having multiple characters as the only viable source of equipment and meseta income. To me having multiple characters should be because a player wants to (role)play as a different looking avatar, not as a means to bypass the daily/weekly CO lockouts and EQ lockouts.

    The issue you highlight, which as you mention was also evident in WoW Legion, is that there's an arm race between players who try to find the path of least resistance, and developers who try to "increase" this resistance in order to extend the lifetime of new content. And because players wanted to have as many max level characters as possible in order to increase their chances for equipment, they also demanded faster levelling methods. Which led to content being designed exclusively for that reason, which invalidated existing content and "imposed" repetitive grinding of said new content. Which in turn causes burnout.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Smells like, like one run andy with bad RNG.

    I mean i still havent gotten a full set and i do 3 runs every EQ yet im not goin to rely on obviously not up to par Evleda unit upgrades. Be lucky if those units are slightly better than Bode and Falz units
    I have no units of any kind from Persona, in fact I'm still using 3-4 year old crafted 11* ones because the 12*s I have are all long outclassed and barely even an upgrade statwise so they're a waste to affix. I'm dying for a trade to be implemented for non-poverty units for once, they remain the one thing you can't obtain purely from time and effort.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; Feb 14, 2019 at 05:49 AM.

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Agreed 100%. Again as a armchair developer, I would personally "fix the issue" of having multiple characters as the only viable source of equipment and meseta income. To me having multiple characters should be because a player wants to (role)play as a different looking avatar, not as a means to bypass the daily/weekly CO lockouts and EQ lockouts.

    The issue you highlight, which as you mention was also evident in WoW Legion, is that there's an arm race between players who try to find the path of least resistance, and developers who try to "increase" this resistance in order to extend the lifetime of new content. And because players wanted to have as many max level characters as possible in order to increase their chances for equipment, they also demanded faster levelling methods. Which led to content being designed exclusively for that reason, which invalidated existing content and "imposed" repetitive grinding of said new content. Which in turn causes burnout.
    I would like to see that classes that you are leveling up just apply to all chars. And daily boost too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    I have no units of any kind from Persona, in fact I'm still using 3-4 year old crafted 11* ones because the 12*s I have are all long outclassed and barely even an upgrade statwise so they're a waste to affix. I'm dying for a trade to be implemented for non-poverty units for once, they remain the one thing you can't obtain purely from time and effort.
    what about rings?

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    what about rings?
    The addition of ring abilities to the skill trees was a blessing, I only need two now which Clawdem from the LQ has taken care of (leg and arm are the old 11* double units).
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; Feb 14, 2019 at 08:51 AM.

  5. #65
    Skilled Fighter Zulastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ship2 channel10
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I would like to see that classes that you are leveling up just apply to all chars. And daily boost too.
    Besides that I wish there were united daily CO's list, TACO's cooldown, storage and Bingo files - the only reasons I run 3 characters instead of 1-2 for just rolepaly needs. Running similar shit tripple made me really puke sometimes T_T
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 14, 2019 at 09:49 AM.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    The addition of ring abilities to the skill trees was a blessing, I only need two now which Clawdem from the LQ has taken care of (leg and arm are the old 11* double units).
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set. Well, any beside lightsream, but I need dudu boost to actually make them usable.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set. Well, any beside lightsream, but I need dudu boost to actually make them usable.
    i chuckled
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i chuckled
    Don't worry, I laugh about argumentless ppl full stop. Not the first one for you tho

    How's your lightstream set doing btw? Maybe you should buy more chars on different ships If not, whine about your rotten luck some more here, funny to read them as well.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Feb 15, 2019 at 04:17 AM.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Don't worry, I laugh about argumentless ppl full stop. Not the first one for you tho

    How's your lightstream set doing btw? Maybe you should buy more chars on different ships If not, whine about your rotten luck some more here, funny to read them as well.
    Brb stuck in 2014 with my crafted units
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set. Well, any beside lightsream, but I need dudu boost to actually make them usable.
    crafted units have been worse since like, end of EP4 my dude.

    not even just stat bonuses, the defense on all units since zein/qliph have just been straight up better than crafted ones.

Similar Threads

  1. June 9th Announcements
    By Altiea in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jun 13, 2018, 11:33 AM
  2. February 3rd Announcements
    By Altiea in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Feb 15, 2018, 05:52 AM
  3. Replies: 68
    Last Post: Mar 9, 2012, 07:43 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2009, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 410
    Last Post: Feb 10, 2007, 02:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •