Wait, are those PSO2ES character silhoutte at the end?
    test

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Dammit! My Tweaker and pso2 picked a fantastic time to start crashing. I wad sssssooooooo lookinhlh forward to the KoF collab

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Wait, are those PSO2ES character silhoutte at the end?
    Indeed, those are Akhtar and Lilika. It'd be... interesting if they somehow connected the general script of PSO2 with that PSO2es. Though I believe we will at best just get these 2 as even more character partners for 100 quests.

Skies of Arcadia collab when....? ;__;

And those update are the last one from Episode 5 , We will able to see Episode 6 content around mid march.

Quote Originally Posted by LtZetarn View Post
    And those update are the last one from Episode 5 , We will able to see Episode 6 content around mid march.
    The start of the update introduction says it's part 1 of the update. I feel they wouldn't really add Ep6 randomly on part 2 of the update (although I'm prepared to eat those words). I would assume the earliest we would get Ep6 is most likely April 3rd if they don't swap the update week like they do sometimes but, overall I think it's safe to say expect it sometime in April.

Yeah, they said "Spring 2019" which usually means April to June. They are going to give people another chance to "try out" Phantom on March 10th at the Fan Festival, so they may be using that to get a bit of feedback on the adjustments they made since the ARKS X-Mas Party (which may lead to further adjustments).
    I optimistically would expect the announcement of Ep.6's release date to come at the Festival/on PSO2 Station #29, and that it would be around mid- to late-April (as it has usually been around a month/month-and-a-half from release date announcement to actual release for the past few Episodes).
    On the overly pessimistic side, they might hold it until closer to the 7th Anniversary.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 25, 2019 at 06:57 PM.

Oh God, KoF Maximum Impact anyone?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

this may as well be the saltybet character update because lmao there's gonna be some rappyhead iorimen running around