Default Long break.. now i'm lost

So as title says i took a long break, due to life and other games, the last time i was active was during 2017, and my best weapon was from whatever EQ gave the zenesis weapons (forgot name), and my units are even older as they are still the gunner gam set.

So now i am completely lost, i come back and we have hero class, level 90 cap and a slew of changes i can't gather up to find out.

My main is FO/TE, with braver being secondary, and gunner tertiary from another character, so those are my top priority with gear. what are suggestion of where to start the catch up process? for now i'v just been spamming the current limited quest gathering exp and badges but no idea what to spend them on.

Any suggestions? as well as any major and important force and braver changes i should be aware of, at least when it comes to skill tree. i did notice average stance is gone now, which i assume they finally figured out just give you the stupid ability as passive or innate. so now i have missing slots.

But yeah. need a road to towards what units and weapons that are reasonable to get quickly.

Current end-game gear is Lightstream 15* weapons and 12* Lightstream Units.
    The weapons are obtained by trading an Amphrite Stone1 and a +35 Celestial Xion Weapon2 to Zieg, while the Units are upgraded from Celestial Units3 using Erebos Stones4 at him as well.

The second best series as of right now is the 15* Atlas EX series; these require a 14* Atlas weapon5, a 14* Lumeiere weapon6, and 400 Excubes to be traded to Zieg.

Also, just to note, Lightstream, Atlas, and Atlas EX weapons can be category changed for the cost of 999 Gold-material and Saphards.

Weapon-wise, the fastest to work for right now is probably Atlas EX since you can easily get the 14* Atlas and the Lumiere (or it's constituent parts) can drop from the current LQ. Lightstream will take a while just because of the requirements for the Stone (though you should make sure to buy the Omega Falz Weapons you might need while you can from Xie regardless of how long it takes you to get the Stone).

Footnotes:
    Spoiler!

Also, apologies as I might have forgotten some stuff right now.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 26, 2019 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Current end-game gear is Lightstream 15* weapons and 12* Lightstream Units.
    The weapons are obtained by trading an Amphrite Stone1 and a +35 Celestial Xion Weapon2 to Zieg, while the Units are upgraded from Celestial Units3 using Erebos Stones4 at him as well.

The second best series as of right now is the 15* Atlas EX series; these require a 14* Atlas weapon5, a 14* Lumeiere weapon6, and 400 Excubes to be traded to Zieg.

Also, just to note, Lightstream, Atlas, and Atlas EX weapons can be category changed for the cost of 999 Gold-material and Saphards.

Weapon-wise, the fastest to work for right now is probably Atlas EX since you can easily get the 14* Atlas and the Lumiere (or it's constituent parts) can drop from the current LQ. Lightstream will take a while just because of the requirements for the Stone (though you should make sure to buy the Omega Falz Weapons you might need while you can from Xie regardless of how long it takes you to get the Stone).

Footnotes:
    Spoiler!

Also, apologies as I might have forgotten some stuff right now.
    Alright, thanks, it looks like it's the same old style they did with profound or every so often. just have to hug those EQs. i was afraid it was going to be limited by level 90 but i have not seen a 90 only quest yet. what about those Scarlet weapons for 100, they not worth it?

also annoying to get 12 star units as usual, lol any runner up suggestions? no way the gunner units are still viable this late.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; Feb 26, 2019 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Alright, thanks, it looks like it's the same old style they did with profound or every so often. just have to hug those EQs. i was afraid it was going to be limited by level 90 but i have not seen a 90 only quest yet. what about those Scarlet weapons for 100, they not worth it?

also annoying to get 12 star units as usual, lol any runner up suggestions? no way the gunner units are still viable this late.
    The Homura weapons can be upgraded to two different 14* versions; the objectively better one is the Shien upgrade as they can use SSAs (a whole thing I completely forgot to mention), but they do require you to match Weapon Element to enemy weakness for the best results, so if you have the Badges to burn, they can be a good stop gap until you get your 15*s, though you may not want to dump all your resources into them.

Most 12* units are pure RNG, but for a quick fix, you can buy the 11* Austere Rear and Arm with decent affixes from the Player Shops, and upgrade them to 12* versions (using Erebos Stones at Zieg; they have a slightly better Set Bonus than their 11* versions) and just pair that with another 12* Leg you may find as a stop gap until RNGsus blesses you with Celestial Unit drops.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 26, 2019 at 11:10 PM.