Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Play whatever you want, even if you're doing no damage the rest will carry and there's nothing they can do about it other than cry. Boo hoo precious 1 minute of their important lives wasted tops. Making different builds used to be the only interesting part about this game because a) there is no endgame and b) there is not challenge. Too bad sega systematically removed all those interesting builds.
    this is the real bait right here
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Agreed.
    PS: not running HuBr anymore now that fi stances give 30/35% boost from the wrong side.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Agreed.
    PS: not running HuBr anymore now that fi stances give 30/35% boost from the wrong side.
    I don't run Hu at all, but when I leveled it I found HuBr sword AoE normals pretty heavy with Sacrifice Bite on and S4: Calming Intent

It's worse than Hu/Fi because specifically Hunter weapons synergize very well with TAJA and PP slayer. Their PAs almost exclusively require you to have a rotation instead of spamming one only. Imagine playing partizan without TAJA holy shit good luck man.

e.g.

Sword: break(approach)->rising->break(reposition if boss moves)

Partizan: Volg->buster->bander->buster (taja huge volg dmg with pp reduction for combo

Lance: adapt(approach)->heavenfall->adapt(reposition)
    Last edited by midend; Feb 24, 2019 at 07:00 PM.

Play whatever you want, even if you're doing no damage the rest will carry and there's nothing they can do about it other than cry. Boo hoo precious 1 minute of their important lives wasted tops. Making different builds used to be the only interesting part about this game because a) there is no endgame and b) there is not challenge. Too bad sega systematically removed all those interesting builds.

i would say go try score attacking endless quest, but you would just move the goal post and say "but that's boring" rather than admitting it's challenging or endgame.

How did Sega remove interesting builds when they have literally added more skill points to every class with level ups without removing skills from the trees? You have more possible builds with 104/104 than 99/99, which is more builds than 94/94, which is more builds than 89/89...

Now if your argument is that there are less builds that are close to the optimal, that's an entirely different discussion. At some point you have to decide if you are going to play for your own entertainment, or for the damage meters.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Feb 25, 2019 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Can't tell difference between "your" and "you're"...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    How did Sega remove interesting builds when they have literally added more skill points to every class with level ups without removing skills from the trees? You have more possible builds with 104/104 than 99/99, which is more builds than 94/94, which is more builds than 89/89...

Now if your argument is that there are less builds that are close to the optimal, that's an entirely different discussion. At some point you have to decide if you are going to play for your own entertainment, or for the damage meters.
    Stop taking his post so serious
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Whining. Who would have guessed?

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    you will take 300 damage from an attack that will paste somebody for 3000+.
    You say that 200 Defense that you get from Su will reduce the damage by at least 90%? lmao
    I would rather go Guard Stance Hu/Fi with the HP Restorate ring, Ceres Zara weapons and 4000-5000HP. Now that's a tank and not a wannabe Hu/Su tank with a few extra pints in def.

Oh yeah, you say tank EVERYTHING. Good luck with Omega Hunar+floor in XQ.