Default I'm visiting the PSO2 Thanks Festa 2019, got any tips?

I'll be visiting Japan with my partner and we'll fortunately be there during the Festa next Sunday March 10th, this will be out first trip and we were wondering if anyone has been to the events previously and if so what was it like, was there any signage in English to help foreigners visiting or was it at all possible to have a good time without knowing Japanese?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by JoycieC View Post
    I'll be visiting Japan with my partner and we'll fortunately be there during the Festa next Sunday March 10th, this will be out first trip and we were wondering if anyone has been to the events previously and if so what was it like, was there any signage in English to help foreigners visiting or was it at all possible to have a good time without knowing Japanese?

Thanks in advance!
    There definitely isn't anything to help foreign visitors specifically, but there will be English text here and there since PSO2 is like that. Don't forget to pick up a free copy of Puso Ni Comi Vol. 0 which they will be giving out for free.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    There definitely isn't anything to help foreign visitors specifically, but there will be English text here and there since PSO2 is like that. Don't forget to pick up a free copy of Puso Ni Comi Vol. 0 which they will be giving out for free.
    Thanks for the response!

I'll definitely be picking it up, we're hoping to grab some cool merch as well such as shirts etc and just have a nice time, I don't expect to see many other non-Japanese there but would love to meet some if any are in our boat, just fans looking for a good day out.

I'm wondering what the experience for a non-Japanese is like, I know enough of the basic text to get myself around some things so hopefully we'll do okay when it comes to difficult things.