Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I liked the darker den stage. The pure trolling of having you fall into the acidic blood then telling you "oh btw no damage on this stage".
    As far as traveling goes, most classes have a way to move around that's somewhat ok. I hate the fact that it's mandatory.

I wouldn't mind a more generous version of that. As it is though, I will probably not play it that much.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    The quest is very, VERY good for taking pictures in otherwise unavailable areas. That's a compliment!...
    Well I have to agree on this at least, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    I was really excited to see Vegas Illusia's new roulette attack. It died in 5 seconds. _(:3」∠)_
    (I think I've encountered the stage like 3 out of 10 runs, I guess you may have a chance to see it if you solo as well.)
    I had the honor to see that lol (in a solo pathetic attempt). Funny but big time waster.

I found it on youtube :
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    The quest is very, VERY good for taking pictures in otherwise unavailable areas. That's a compliment!...
    All this "rare" areas is my favorite things here! Mention to Hadred's area, that bring back old memories to me (Rampaging malice! and ep1 story ofc). And nice to see his attack from the roof again.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

a blind run of new endless and a wild fabula popped out. definitely gotta try some more later
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    I had the honor to see that lol (in a solo pathetic attempt). Funny but big time waster.

I found it on youtube :
    Spoiler!
    Yeah It does seem like a huge time waster, I also feel like it was a waste of time giving Vegas a new move. Looks cool visually though.
    I feel it would have been better giving boss stages new moves like maybe give Elder something new. I'm sure at this rate people would even think Elder's sitting down on the platform is a new move because of how infrequent people see that move.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    All this "rare" areas is my favorite things here! Mention to Hadred's area, that bring back old memories to me (Rampaging malice! and ep1 story ofc). And nice to see his attack from the roof again.
    this was the only thing that got my hyped during my runs, I was really glad to see it again and even happier knowing Apostle Chrome was doing the ceiling attacks too. I really wish they would just implement Chrome as a boss to go to at anytime just to see this room again
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 10, 2019 at 10:01 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    this was the only thing that got my hyped during my runs, I was really glad to see it again and even happier knowing Apostle Chrome was doing the ceiling attacks too. I really wish they would just implement Chrome as a boss to go to at anytime just to see this room again
    I really enjoyed seeing Apostle do the ceiling crawl too.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!