Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default SegaC needs to leave the leveling quest up PERMANENTLY!

There is already nothing to do if you're not a cringey no lifer who can sit around all day and wait for EQs. So then Sega gives us a quest that is always full and allows leveling and even has ok drops, and what do they do? DUrrrrrr it's temporary durrrr and take it away. So now we're back to the same stupid 4 "featured" quests where you're guaranteed to have 10 out of 12 players be pathetic lolis who are OP and in the mission for absolutely no reason. To top it off, the ranged classes destroy every thing within 2 to 5 seconds and that isnt an exaggeration. Ridiculous.
    /end rant lol
    Inb4 fanboys defend the shit system that sega has for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Imjake View Post
    There is already nothing to do if you're not a cringey no lifer who can sit around all day and wait for EQs. So then Sega gives us a quest that is always full and allows leveling and even has ok drops, and what do they do? DUrrrrrr it's temporary durrrr and take it away. So now we're back to the same stupid 4 "featured" quests where you're guaranteed to have 10 out of 12 players be pathetic lolis who are OP and in the mission for absolutely no reason. To top it off, the ranged classes destroy every thing within 2 to 5 seconds and that isnt an exaggeration. Ridiculous.
    /end rant lol
    Inb4 fanboys defend the shit system that sega has for this game.
    Hello, how are you doing? I assume you know it was a limited event right? If there’s nothing to do, move on to another game since it will be like this until april 24th.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Mar 8, 2019 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Removed inflammatory portion.
    Spoiler!

That event ended bro, you had literally 2months of grinding those quests for gear. How about playing other games in between downtime? Or running the new endless and getting the SOLO high score titles BUT THATS BORING ok casual. Play something else or figure out something to do in game

Maybe Enchanted Forest will come back to life but doubtful.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

They already left 4th featured chest run permanent while it was periodical from the start.

Well I'm really tired of endless "boosts", "campagns", e.t.c while I even don't have a time to run TACO and PVP once a weak, and not speaking about Endless, Buster or Masquerade runs.

Give them an inch, they're require a mile (I support metric but whatever).

I don't defend Segac's decision to remove it (despite them having announced it was temporary before it was even implemented), but I also did not support their decision to make it so effective for levelling, when it was already overly effective for gearing up and material grinding. Generally I am against one part of the game being the go-to option for multiple things the players are after, because it devalues the rest of the content, and causes burnout.

lol at the triggered replies and
    Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    move on to another game
    Best advice
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

While OP did convey his point, I do have to agree that there isn't much to do in the game without LQ to spam. unfortunately i only started playing again on the last damn week of that LQ and i was quickly reminded that no one really plays this game outside of waiting for EQs. even the featured usually remain empty and you're stuck sitting in lobbies untill an EQ comes up.

I don't care all that much for those "endless" quests, I guess this is just the way PSO2 plays, Go play something else untill EQ comes up, then log back off, rinse repeat. and in between all that, spend as much cash as you can for those over priced glamours.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Mar 8, 2019 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Removed inflammatory portion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    lol at the triggered replies and

Best advice
    we get it you hate the game. why do you keep coming here

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    While OP did convey his point in the most retarded way possible, I do have to agree that there isn't much to do in the game without LQ to spam. unfortunately i only started playing again on the last damn week of that LQ and i was quickly reminded that no one really plays this game outside of waiting for EQs. even the featured usually remain empty and you're stuck sitting in lobbies untill an EQ comes up.

I don't care all that much for those "endless" quests, I guess this is just the way PSO2 plays, Go play something else untill EQ comes up, then log back off, rinse repeat. and in between all that, spend as much cash as you can for those over priced glamours.
    Pretty much this, do the "flavor of the month" mission over and over or play another game. They need to come up with something that's more then just "grind this till you get bored" but pretty sure its too late in the life cycle of the game for them to come up with something unique. They're just going to milk the game as much as they can till people get bored then they'll release PSO3 or PSU2.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    They need to come up with something that's more then just "grind this till you get bored" but pretty sure its too late in the life cycle of the game for them to come up with something unique.
    They could expand the Quest-Link bonus that they had with the LQ and Dark Falz Persona. For example: Clearing a Time Attack quest with S rank gives +100% triboost on next Advance Quest. Clearing Advance Quest with S rank gives +100% on next Riding Quest. Clearing Riding Quest with S rank gives +100% on next Free Field. Clearing Free Field with S rank gives +100% on next EQ. etc, as a cycle.